ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

ShipHero Inventory & Shipping

by ShipHero

The complete inventory, order management and shipping solution

The Mint Julep Boutique

I reached out to shiphero to request a new field in the Automation Rules, to allow us to have a start and stop time and date for offering our customers a free gift with purchase. After contacting a few apps, shiphero was the only one that offered a solution. Now we don't have to manually set this rule!

April 09, 2019

Yes! Absolutely happy that addition to the automation options helped - we have a lot more improvements coming which we think you will love. Thank you for the review :)

Bearbottom Clothing

The only true all in one shipping solution available on the market. Really great to prevent any mistakes in shipping. Perfect to optimize picking and cuts down on shipping time.

March 14, 2019

Robert - your products are awesome (we have a few fans who love your shorts right here on our team) and we're big fans of Bear Bottom (plus it's a fantastic name). Happy to be there to help you grow, looking forward to helping you ship awesome to more customers :)

Tee for the Soul

Shiphero is the only app out there that has the pick and pack functionality we needed in order to scale and exceed customer expectations. Having done my own research, you can't find what Shiphero offers at this price point anywhere. With so many features, it's hard to write about them all in a review. My advice, request a demo, and see for yourself. I definitely recommend this company.

March 08, 2019

It's an honour to get a fantabulous review from such a brilliant longtime customer. Thank you for sharing, looking forward to much more success :)

Stealth Auto

Tried a couple solutions before this and nothing has worked better than ShipHero. It doesn't have as much customization as some other options, but has all of the features you really need. Very easy to learn how to use and train your staff on, and has made our picking and packing process far more accurate. The only thing I wish is that I had started using ShipHero a long time ago.

March 07, 2019

Thank you for the great review! It's been an absolute pleasure to get your team up and running! Let us know if you need anything.

Dick Johnson

The app is great most of the time it works as it should but when the problems/bugs comes be prepared for even 2 weeks waiting time to get that fixed. Shiphero did have chat support, then they shut it down. Now they have form to fill.... When you get a reply to your message you noticed that even you know more about Shiphero that this first Customer Support assistant. There are lots of guys who know how to fix the problems but you have to first tackle the Shiphero first shield and it takes time.

I just see that this big and expensive app should have rapid customer service because when something bad happens its slows your business or even shut it down and who can worth that? Nobody.

App works 85% time without problems and I recommend you buy if you have the skills to solve the problems without any help from Shiphero.

App 3.8 / 5
Customer Support 1/5

March 07, 2019

Sincerely appreciate your feedback. Great we are helping you with our product, not so great our support missed the mark. We are adding more support team members and as our team continues to grow, will be introducing both chat and phone support.

EMMA GO SHOES

If you want a inventory program that randomly doesn't update your shopify inventory correctly then this is perfect! It also enable you to randomly sell sizes that you do not have in stock ... a great tool for destroying your customer loyalty and retention!

March 07, 2019

Hello Martin! Definitely got off to a confusing start that was not up to our standards either, we're sorry you had the store connection issue. After having worked with you to get your issue resolved and your operations running we see you're in a better place - hooray! Now you've been with us for a few months, let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

kitsunebjj

We use ShipHero to run our operation. We have several shopify stores and sell on Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We peak at a bit over 1,000 orders a day.
ShipHero is the most sophisticated software for running an ecommerce business. ShipHero syncs inventory automatically and works great. ShipHero allows us to ship quickly and accurately. We use the mobile apps and web app for shipping.
The system is fast, reliable and has a ton of complex functionality.
If you're running an ecommerce business with scale (say over $5million in annual revenue), there is no better solution that ShipHero.

March 08, 2019

"Sophisticated" - so fancy. Thank you for your feedback! Happy to see you're kicking arse KitsuneBJJ. Let us know if you need anything.

storets.com

It's a good app when it's working.
Let me tell you about my experience.
The quantity of the product is not sinkable with my store.
Allocated is not working properly and cannot be used.
Unable to identify warehouse.
If you don't believe me, please email me.
I'll share my screenshot.
dlaeogusqkqh@naver.com

March 07, 2019

Hey there! I'm Nicholas and I'm the coFounder of ShipHero and want to make sure you're good. Hopefully our support team solved the issues you had with your setup as I'm seeing you're shipping successfully, several months after your review. Feel free to message me nicholas[at]shiphero[dot]com if you need anything.

racingbrake

No free trial like other apps associated to Shopify, so be careful or you will be charged promptly then request for a return.

March 07, 2019

We make it very clear we have a 30-day money back policy. We refunded you within minutes of you saying you didn't want to pay, and we messaged you straight away. We're still waiting for you to respond.

Pretty.fi

Super app makes handling several online stores super easy. Picking and receiving a purchase order is super magical! This app is working very well. Customer service is great.

Need to make better ->

- Not easy to update product data (CSV) - you think that you can update all product data with one CSV download? No that's too easy! There is 3 different CSV needed to download. Update cost, Update inventory value, Update Manufacturer SKU all these are in different places?

- Not easy to make purchase orders (Automatic is not good) Cannot make vendor base limit? System offer to order if you have even one product under the order limit.

- Not easy to make a transfer order -> You really need to remember all product name or SKU? No automatic, no product picture ... it's maybe just easier to call the main warehouse and make the order in a phone. It's funny that you cannot use the purchase order automatic in transfer orders...

But these are a minor things the app is great and fix many problems in the warehouse. I think nowadays we have 0% mistake rate in picking thank Shiphero and of course our warehouse guys!

March 08, 2019

Woohoo! It's a pleasure to work with you and your brilliant team. Noted on the feature suggestions and improvements - we're working hard everyday (we kind live and breath this stuff) to bring more features and improve existing ones. More to come (and we're quite excited!).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10