Overall rating Based on 95 reviews
The app is great most of the time it works as it should but when the problems/bugs comes be prepared for even 2 weeks waiting time to get that fixed. Shiphero did have chat support, then they shut it down. Now they have form to fill.... When you get a reply to your message you noticed that even you know more about Shiphero that this first Customer Support assistant. There are lots of guys who know how to fix the problems but you have to first tackle the Shiphero first shield and it takes time.
I just see that this big and expensive app should have rapid customer service because when something bad happens its slows your business or even shut it down and who can worth that? Nobody.
App works 85% time without problems and I recommend you buy if you have the skills to solve the problems without any help from Shiphero.
App 3.8 / 5
Customer Support 1/5
EMMA GO SHOES
If you want a inventory program that randomly doesn't update your shopify inventory correctly then this is perfect! It also enable you to randomly sell sizes that you do not have in stock ... a great tool for destroying your customer loyalty and retention!
We use ShipHero to run our operation. We have several shopify stores and sell on Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We peak at a bit over 1,000 orders a day.
ShipHero is the most sophisticated software for running an ecommerce business. ShipHero syncs inventory automatically and works great. ShipHero allows us to ship quickly and accurately. We use the mobile apps and web app for shipping.
The system is fast, reliable and has a ton of complex functionality.
If you're running an ecommerce business with scale (say over $5million in annual revenue), there is no better solution that ShipHero.
It's a good app when it's working.
Let me tell you about my experience.
The quantity of the product is not sinkable with my store.
Allocated is not working properly and cannot be used.
Unable to identify warehouse.
If you don't believe me, please email me.
I'll share my screenshot.
No free trial like other apps associated to Shopify, so be careful or you will be charged promptly then request for a return.
Super app makes handling several online stores super easy. Picking and receiving a purchase order is super magical! This app is working very well. Customer service is great.
Need to make better ->
- Not easy to update product data (CSV) - you think that you can update all product data with one CSV download? No that's too easy! There is 3 different CSV needed to download. Update cost, Update inventory value, Update Manufacturer SKU all these are in different places?
- Not easy to make purchase orders (Automatic is not good) Cannot make vendor base limit? System offer to order if you have even one product under the order limit.
- Not easy to make a transfer order -> You really need to remember all product name or SKU? No automatic, no product picture ... it's maybe just easier to call the main warehouse and make the order in a phone. It's funny that you cannot use the purchase order automatic in transfer orders...
But these are a minor things the app is great and fix many problems in the warehouse. I think nowadays we have 0% mistake rate in picking thank Shiphero and of course our warehouse guys!
As other reviewers mentioned, if you have a store with a lot of items, multiple warehouses and, in general, if you require a more complex solution than just pack and ship, ShipHero is a great option.
That's not to say they are extremely easy to use or install. All the features they offer results in a certain complexity and a relatively steep learning curve in getting used with the app. Also, dealing with their support requires patience and grit.
We switched over to Shiphero from Shipstation in March of '17 and we couldn't be happier. We switched over initially because we needed our pickers to have the ability to scan products - we had lots of issues with shipping the right item wrong size previously. After the adjustment period when people are learning the software and forcing it to do things it is attempting to stop, everything runs smoothly. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify which has been fantastic, one thing we wished there was Quickbooks integration but we've found a decent piece of software called Softcookies to handle this. The Shiphero staff has been quite professional and expedient when answering questions or fixing any problems we've come across and have made the transition and continued use of Shiphero to be nothing short of wonderful!
If your store does over $10million a year in revenue, talk to ShipHero. They are the kings.
A few things I love about ShipHero
It's an all-in solution including inventory management, cross-channel syncing, returns management, order management and shipping including built in barcoding and integrations with the shipping carriers.
Scale. ShipHero can handle those sale days when you do 10,000 orders in a day with no sweat. If you go through the list of the 25 largest Shopify stores, several use ShipHero. If you're big, no one can compete with ShipHero.
Reliability. The system works and you don't have to deal with things not working or going slow all the time.
It's powerful. Automation rules, multi warehouse support including routing between multiple of your own facilities and outside 3PLs (those 3PLs have to be using ShipHero, and a ton are). The ability to set permissions for different users. Auditing so you know who did what when. And I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of other points.
The integration with Shopify is awesome, syncing details on returns, refunds, products and order.
And maybe best of all, the team knows their stuff and will get you onboarded and set up.
We are very happy with shiphero! We did tons of research on all the inventory apps available which led to shiphero and sku labs. We installed both apps and did a series of tests finding that shiphero had a lot more features for inventory management and shipping. Shiphero is great to get started with inventory management with plenty of room for growth. Their mobile app is great also for sending shipments in just a few clicks.
Here are a few things that we really like about the app:
1) We store pdf's within the sku's for technical drawings (would love it if we could upload other files, currently just have the ability for images and pdf's)
2) We have nested kits so we know every individual part that makes up our products. Also allows for effortless inventory tracking.
3) We have an automation rule set to use a customers shipping account when they place an order and our shipping account for regular customers. We also have automation rules set to prioritize shipments.
4) We set up vendors for different departments of our business to send purchase orders when we need to manufacture more of our products.
5) Any questions or help we need they are very quick to respond with knowledgeable people on the other end.
6) All outgoing orders are quickly barcode scanned for accuracy with visibility showing that the packer did his job correctly.
I highly recommend this app. Their product and service is so great that I had to take the time to give them a great review for all their hard work!