4.6

Merchants commend this app for its efficient integration and user-friendly interface, offering valuable metrics and simplified inventory management. The responsive customer service team is highly appreciated, as is the transparent pricing and fast fulfillment services. Features like MonkProtect and international shipping support are well-received. The inventory forecasting tool is particularly noted for aiding in stock management.

January 24, 2018

One of the best things about Shipmonk is their willingness to work with a small business. If I ever needed help with how to use their platform or a question about an order, their customer support is very prompt and they get back to you very fast. Using a fulfillment center is a little scary, but Shipmonk has shipped all my orders quickly and has made the transition a lot less scary!

Icysolesshop
July 1, 2021

This was the first 3PL we have partnered with. We initially chose to work with ShipMonk because of their experience and infrastructure with Shopify and their ability to deal with mass quantities of orders. Their onboarding process was simple and a straightforward plug-in through the app store. The App interface is very well made and has some great resources for training purposes. We worked with Kerry who has gone above and beyond in communication and transparency. Their whole team of Happiness Engineers is a major highlight of our experience. On the ground their operations exceeded our expectations. We had 5 figures in order quantity, and they maintained an error margin of around .01%. All orders were fulfilled within 2-5 days keeping our customers extremely happy. Some minor things that we would like to see improved on:
Accurate up-to-date inventory counts after fulfilled orders.
A more straightforward "assisted" claim process for orders with errors. Even more visibility into the receiving process.
Quicker updates to billing cycle and pricing changes. Overall, we would recommend to any company who is looking for custom fulfillment specialists. Just be clear to set expectations early, and ShipMonk will deliver.

A Ma Maniere
June 23, 2021

We moved to Shipmonk due the increase in volume that we were doing along with the analytics they have to offer. The communication has been well with Michaela, Kerry, and Carmen and they are always happy to help. There is a lot of self education with the software but it is typically user friendly. They were able to get 7000 orders our in 2 days for us. The only charge that is difficult to track is the additional surcharges, residential delivery fee, and fuel surcharges. These sometimes add up but they are always happy to talk it through. Very pleased thus far!

Frost Buddy
Edited October 1, 2020

I'm honestly amazed about how smooth and easy the experience of working with ShipMonk has been so far. They ship everything in a timely manner, most of the time only hours after the orders are placed. The logistics used are great, and orders are being delivered super fast. Their support team is great, from the first person I talked to when I was doing some quotes, to everyone in the onboarding team and happiness engineers. They are super helpful and polite! The onboarding experience is well made to ensure they only ship the right pending orders on Shopify (not all 3PL companies worry about that, and it's critical to avoid errors when switching from another company or another fulfillment model). Dashboard looks clean and very well built. Fulfillment is not an easy task, but they made it easy to understand and find what you are looking for very fast. The algorithm can help a lot with inventory forecasting. Honestly, I have only good things to say. I'm a customer for less than a month, but so far, they were perfect. I don't usually write long reviews, but they deserved this. Keep it up, and congrats on the high-quality job. You awesome people at ShipMonk really make a difference and a big positive impact on a business. Thank you so much!

Sheltercase
Edited April 8, 2019

Shipmonk has been an incredible service for our business. Not having to manage shipping has been a really important part to our company's expansion and we couldn't have done it without the team at Shipmonk. Their customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.

VERIDATTA
January 23, 2018

Shipmonk provides great service. They ship same or next day, their carrier rates are the lowest. We worked with multiple other companies before and Shipmonk seems to be the best

Zinvo
July 26, 2018

One of the excellent options for fulfillment. They really friendly and helpful. Service and delivery are top notch. Go for it.

Bijouxsurprise
June 23, 2020

Shipmonk is amazing! I love working with them, they are always helpful. Orders are almost out the next day. I love their inventory tools. I switched over from a different fufillment service, and have had a MUCH better experience.

Archer and Olive
June 16, 2021

We have been using Shipmonk on our new website (a few months now) with great results. The customer service is outstanding, especially for people who don't have too much experience dealing with 3rd party fulfillers. Their platform is a bit complex, but there are plenty of resources that explain everything and the support team is always helpful in smoothing out any issues quickly and patiently explaining how to properly use the tool over the phone or email. I also really like the reporting (both for orders/fulfillment as well as costs to us) and simple pricing model, which has been exactly in line with what they showed me during the sales pitch. Couldn't be happier thus far!

Return of the Living Dead
About 1 year using the app
July 7, 2022

On the Inventory distribution side of things, Shipmonk has made it really easy to send inventory and determine its levels. Its' platform if very user friendly as it provides useful metrics such as stockout days and low inventory levels. The happiness engineers are awesome at providing help and clarification on any of our company's requests.

SNOW® Oral Care