ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

Stress Less, Grow More.

Milksta Mommy Brew

Great UI but terrible service. Our email is always on fire due to unhappy customers and the problems with Shipmonk never ends! Delayed receiving, wrong items shipped, misplaced inventory, unlimited excuses. And the blame is always on the courier or something else. There’s another big mess up that they did and I wonder how they’re gonna resolve or who to throw the blame on it. We posted a review on Trustpilot and instead of Shipmonk responding to our issues, another 3PL company responded to us! Shameful service.

PearthBlankets

I would NEVER recommend this fulfillment company to anyone... especially a startup that is trying to build their reputation. Shipmonk has been the biggest headache for me. I am the founder of my company and have direct interaction with the Shipmonk team and software on a daily basis. They have lost my product (numerous times) and blame me for it every time. Never apologizing even once it is found. They literally LOSE my product and I have to pay for their team to look for it. They charge extreme amounts for a service that is hardly fulfilled. "Over promise, Under deliver" is how I would rate Shipmonk. They do a great job at selling you on their services and once you move all your inventory and really invest in them, they start treating you like you're worth nothing to them. I currently have orders backed up for 7 days when their expected shipping timeframe is 3 days or less. No apologies just excuses. "It's a busy time of year." they say. I never take the time to write reviews but I felt this was absolutely necessary. I hope you consider ALL OTHER options before partnering with Shipmonk. Please feel free to call me directly if you'd like a more personal review of this company. 954-707-0665

Wearbands

Cannot recommend ShipMonk at this time. I had a terrible onboarding experience with them, and in fact, was misled as to their capabilities, and did not discover it until all of our inventory had been transferred to them. Making things worse, they have shown little sense of urgency to make things right, despite many promises to do so. Communication among themselves is poor, and their customer service reps do not seem very well trained..do not know their own software very well, and have subsequently given us bad information, which we are still trying to untangle months later. They are also rarely available when you call and their reply time is not very good in our opinion. If you need a special project done, their special projects team is considerably understaffed, and can take weeks to get projects completed. It is apparent that they have not planned well, nor are executing well, as the e-commerce boom has rapidly expanded their business. We are suffering through trying to work with them and get things ironed out, so we do not have to move inventory again, but our business has certainly suffered. I would say they are not ready for prime time. Save yourself!

NEEBO® - Child Well-Being Monitor

I would summarise the issues with this shipment provider, all based on our work with them for almost 10 months. 1) You will never see transparent pricing, they display only shipment and handling fees to you, the rest is being charged on the background. So your actual bill is never known, until u dig into this.
2) Loosing packages all the time, in our case is $300 worth of parcel. When they do this here is the scenario:
- If insured, claim will be reviewed for months, till now we still wasn't reimbursed for any;
- If not insured, NEVER takes responsibility, saying "not our fault, but logistics provider, so we won't do anything". While this is them who is service provider for us, legally we ask them, they ask logistics company, bc if we message to lets say DHL, their response will be "u r not our client". The normal practice is when your shipment is not insured, at least shipping cost is supposed to be refunded as service you paid for wasn't delivered, but not with these guys;
3) If they made a mistake on inventory side, they will ask you for $40/hour so some person in warehouse could fix it. So you should pay for mistakes they make;
4) Customer support, unresponsive and incompetent. If certain cases are addressed in time, they still can be resolved, but not with these guys. What shipmonk support does is basically trying just to reply anything or blaming anyone else instead of addressing the issue, probably for their internal records. Connecting to the shipmonk will bring you only headache. I was really surprised how such a low quality service can be provided by a US company.

Sea Moss by Nutra Remedies

Shipmonk is a true fulfillment partner. We have the assurance that the most important part of our business (deliveries) is going smoothly. It's plug and play once you're in their system! We focus on sales, and our partner Shipmonk takes care of the rest!

Tapestry Girls

Great company. They do a great job providing logistic services and are not very expensive. Highly recommend.

Anvanda

What fulfillment company locks you into a contract and charges you to get your goods back if you're not pleased with their service!? Horrible experience, the charged us almost 3x more than our current fulfillment provider. The system in which inventory is imported is confusing at best. My gut feeling is the measurements are off so they can charge more for storage. we were paying more than 2x what we pay now for storage. Over $5,000 worth of our shipmonk inventory ended up on ebay months after we bit the bullet and moved all inventory to another fulfillment. Yes Our Items Were STOLEN after They charged us thousands of dollars to pick up our inventory! WTF If you're reading this don't make the same mistake we did!

Sheltercase

I'm honestly amazed about how smooth and easy the experience of working with ShipMonk has been so far. They ship everything in a timely manner, most of the time only hours after the orders are placed. The logistics used are great, and orders are being delivered super fast. Their support team is great, from the first person I talked to when I was doing some quotes, to everyone in the onboarding team and happiness engineers. They are super helpful and polite! The onboarding experience is well made to ensure they only ship the right pending orders on Shopify (not all 3PL companies worry about that, and it's critical to avoid errors when switching from another company or another fulfillment model). Dashboard looks clean and very well built. Fulfillment is not an easy task, but they made it easy to understand and find what you are looking for very fast. The algorithm can help a lot with inventory forecasting. Honestly, I have only good things to say. I'm a customer for less than a month, but so far, they were perfect. I don't usually write long reviews, but they deserved this. Keep it up, and congrats on the high-quality job. You awesome people at ShipMonk really make a difference and a big positive impact on a business. Thank you so much!

Sweet Vibes

By far the worse company ever!! Please do not do business with them unless you like losing money. They will never take responsibility, overcharge you and shift blame every chance they get. I've lost major account/sales cause i've done business based on their empty promises. Very poor service in terms of responding clients concerns; when they are going to ship out and send packages, it will take so long! They are not fast and very unreliable. Customer receives wrong items & colors; damaged items and others. Lastly, shipping fees are very costly, not worth with what you paid for in their bad service.

Babe Cosmetics

It's been a pleasure for us to work with Shipmonk, for a long period of time with much success. There is no doubt that our business growth was possible thanks to Shipmonk's ability to scale while our business and marking scale with accuracy and control all over, and less handling with the logistics as Shipmonk does great work

Previous 1 3 4 5