ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment | Reviews

by ShipMonk

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Return of the Living Dead

We have been using Shipmonk on our new website (a few months now) with great results. The customer service is outstanding, especially for people who don't have too much experience dealing with 3rd party fulfillers. Their platform is a bit complex, but there are plenty of resources that explain everything and the support team is always helpful in smoothing out any issues quickly and patiently explaining how to properly use the tool over the phone or email. I also really like the reporting (both for orders/fulfillment as well as costs to us) and simple pricing model, which has been exactly in line with what they showed me during the sales pitch. Couldn't be happier thus far!

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care

We used another 3PL that had confusing pricing - with Shipmonk they are upfront and easy to understand. After a six month trial, we just added another brand to their platform ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!

Mint & Lily

The best 3pl for Shopify brands. ShipMonk has it all -- easy integration with Shopify, a robust feature set, an amazing support team, and warehouses that can get 99%+ of orders out the door same or next business day, even during spikes in demand. They also have the flexibility to offer custom services like kitting. Since they own and operate their own warehouses, your support representative can walk onto the warehouse floor anytime to take pictures or assess product quality. They're as close as you'll get to physically owning and operating your own warehouses.

JUJUFIT - Luxury Waist Trainers for Women

ShipMonk has an extremely easy integration system that allowed for quick and seamless inventory and shipping integration. They have been extremely responsive when contacting them, I am very pleased with the app and services provided.

Saranghae Means I Love You

I've worked with Shipmonk for over 2 years. We switched over during black Friday which could have been a total mess. Integration was smooth and painless. Ever since then, we love how responsive they are with any issues that rise up. We identify, locate the root cause, fix and move on.

Sunday Citizen

We came to ShipMonk after pretty terrible experiences with other 3PLs and they were a very welcome relief. We came to them because of their pricing but stayed because of their great customer service (just renewed our contract!). Their back-end software is also very intuitive and easy to use. Since we started working with them we have grown more than 4x and they have been able to keep up with this growth seamlessly.

Ekster®

An amazing user friendly platform! The service is excellent and I can always trust Shipmonk to get the job done.

NoNetz

Love Shipmonk! Fulfilling orders is seamless; my customers are super satisfied, and the interface is a breeze. I can see my entire shipping ecosystem at once. :)

Realm

Realm <3's Shipmonk so much!! Our previous fulfillment partner was a nightmare — orders misplaced, inventory lost and hidden fees. Shipmonk is honest, efficient, reliable and super easy to use!! Happy customers for several years and more to come as we grow.

Alter Ego

Love Shipmonk! Previously it was a nightmare doing fulfillment in-house. Shipmonk made it possible to scale our sales effortlessly.