ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HAY! Straws

We love using ShipMonk their customer service is the best and with dedicated "happiness engineers" there are real people that can help solve fullfillment issues. They are an extention of our customer service and we appreciate their quick response times and attention to detail.

Dirty Boi Club

I absolutely love ShipMonk! Their seamless integration with the Shopify cart is what led me to them. From my first call to ask questions about the service, to the onboarding process these guys made me feel like I had a team working with me to get my product up on the market. My Fulfillment Consultant Brandon was there every step of the way to answer my questions even the stupid ones. Not once was I pushed off to an FAQ or a link to go find the answers on my own. ShipMonk is not just a fulfillment house; they are an addition to your business team. So if you're on the fence and searching through reviews to make sure you're making the right decision like I was, trust these are the guys you've been looking for.

June 24, 2021

Thank you, Dirty Boi Club, for your review! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. Please let us know if you need anything. We'll pass along the kind words to the rest of the team!

Frost Buddy

We moved to Shipmonk due the increase in volume that we were doing along with the analytics they have to offer. The communication has been well with Michaela, Kerry, and Carmen and they are always happy to help. There is a lot of self education with the software but it is typically user friendly. They were able to get 7000 orders our in 2 days for us. The only charge that is difficult to track is the additional surcharges, residential delivery fee, and fuel surcharges. These sometimes add up but they are always happy to talk it through. Very pleased thus far!

The Curiosity Box

Shipmonk is so helpful, quick, and efficient! Their customer service is some of the best we have ever dealt with and they really are sure to treat your business as a partnership. 10/10 would recommend Shipmonk!

Ingredients® Wellness

We love doing business with Shipmonk! Their customer service is extremely helpful and friendly. We love how efficient and streamlined their system is.

Return of the Living Dead

We have been using Shipmonk on our new website (a few months now) with great results. The customer service is outstanding, especially for people who don't have too much experience dealing with 3rd party fulfillers. Their platform is a bit complex, but there are plenty of resources that explain everything and the support team is always helpful in smoothing out any issues quickly and patiently explaining how to properly use the tool over the phone or email. I also really like the reporting (both for orders/fulfillment as well as costs to us) and simple pricing model, which has been exactly in line with what they showed me during the sales pitch. Couldn't be happier thus far!

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care

We used another 3PL that had confusing pricing - with Shipmonk they are upfront and easy to understand. After a six month trial, we just added another brand to their platform ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!

Mint & Lily

The best 3pl for Shopify brands. ShipMonk has it all -- easy integration with Shopify, a robust feature set, an amazing support team, and warehouses that can get 99%+ of orders out the door same or next business day, even during spikes in demand. They also have the flexibility to offer custom services like kitting. Since they own and operate their own warehouses, your support representative can walk onto the warehouse floor anytime to take pictures or assess product quality. They're as close as you'll get to physically owning and operating your own warehouses.

JUJUFIT - Luxury Waist Trainers for Women

ShipMonk has an extremely easy integration system that allowed for quick and seamless inventory and shipping integration. They have been extremely responsive when contacting them, I am very pleased with the app and services provided.

Saranghae Means I Love You

I've worked with Shipmonk for over 2 years. We switched over during black Friday which could have been a total mess. Integration was smooth and painless. Ever since then, we love how responsive they are with any issues that rise up. We identify, locate the root cause, fix and move on.