ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment | Reviews

by ShipMonk

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Tapestry Girls

Great company. They do a great job providing logistic services and are not very expensive. Highly recommend.

Anvanda

What fulfillment company locks you into a contract and charges you to get your goods back if you're not pleased with their service!? Horrible experience, the charged us almost 3x more than our current fulfillment provider. The system in which inventory is imported is confusing at best. My gut feeling is the measurements are off so they can charge more for storage. we were paying more than 2x what we pay now for storage. Over $5,000 worth of our shipmonk inventory ended up on ebay months after we bit the bullet and moved all inventory to another fulfillment. Yes Our Items Were STOLEN after They charged us thousands of dollars to pick up our inventory! WTF If you're reading this don't make the same mistake we did!

Sheltercase

I'm honestly amazed about how smooth and easy the experience of working with ShipMonk has been so far. They ship everything in a timely manner, most of the time only hours after the orders are placed. The logistics used are great, and orders are being delivered super fast. Their support team is great, from the first person I talked to when I was doing some quotes, to everyone in the onboarding team and happiness engineers. They are super helpful and polite! The onboarding experience is well made to ensure they only ship the right pending orders on Shopify (not all 3PL companies worry about that, and it's critical to avoid errors when switching from another company or another fulfillment model). Dashboard looks clean and very well built. Fulfillment is not an easy task, but they made it easy to understand and find what you are looking for very fast. The algorithm can help a lot with inventory forecasting. Honestly, I have only good things to say. I'm a customer for less than a month, but so far, they were perfect. I don't usually write long reviews, but they deserved this. Keep it up, and congrats on the high-quality job. You awesome people at ShipMonk really make a difference and a big positive impact on a business. Thank you so much!

Sweet Vibes

By far the worse company ever!! Please do not do business with them unless you like losing money. They will never take responsibility, overcharge you and shift blame every chance they get. I've lost major account/sales cause i've done business based on their empty promises. Very poor service in terms of responding clients concerns; when they are going to ship out and send packages, it will take so long! They are not fast and very unreliable. Customer receives wrong items & colors; damaged items and others. Lastly, shipping fees are very costly, not worth with what you paid for in their bad service.

Babe Cosmetics

It's been a pleasure for us to work with Shipmonk, for a long period of time with much success. There is no doubt that our business growth was possible thanks to Shipmonk's ability to scale while our business and marking scale with accuracy and control all over, and less handling with the logistics as Shipmonk does great work

Archer and Olive

Shipmonk is amazing! I love working with them, they are always helpful. Orders are almost out the next day. I love their inventory tools. I switched over from a different fufillment service, and have had a MUCH better experience.

Xena Workwear

The app works behind the scenes and integrates seamlessly with our store. Nothing negative to say about it at all.

HalfDay

This app worked flawlessly! Seamless integration with Shipmonk. I've honestly had zero issues with orders processing automatically. It takes the entire order fulfillment process off your plate.

Oliver Coen

If you love having angry and confused customers or if you love refunding and canceling orders, shipmonk is the perfect choice for you.

Shipmonk is only interested in getting your money.

They can take up to ten days to dispatch a parcel, there is zero accountability or apologies for staff. If you ask why a parcel hasn't shipped, they will mark it as shipped to get you off their back, but the item's tracking information won't work because the item hasn't been sent.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for trusting us to be your logistics partner. We sincerely apologize for any shortcomings on our end, Oliver, and have forwarded your comments to our Merchant Experience team for review. We’d love to get in contact with you to further discuss the issues mentioned in your review. Please reach out to us at support@shipmonk.com to contact one of our Merchant Experience team members.

UpSpirit

SHITTY APP AND SHITTY PROVIDER! STAY AWAY FROM BY ALL MEANS!

I have used ShipMonk for a few months. From the first moment, I had a horrible experience. When something is horrible from the beginning, it is horrible throughout all of the time.

Communication is HORRIBLE. They kept making on-going MISTAKES all the time. They were giving me FALSE pricing. When I wanted to stop my relationship with ShipMonk, it was A PAIN IN THE ASS to leave them.

All in all, being an eCommerce entrepreneur for 15 years, ShipMonk has been absolutely by all means THE WORST SUPPLIER I have ever used.

S-T-A-Y A-W-A-Y FROM! THERE ARE TOO MANY BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE!

June 1, 2021

UpSpirit, we hear you and we sincerely apologize if your experience was less than perfect. We would love to discuss this with you directly. Please reach out to support@shipmonk.com for further contact, we'd love to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to reach out, and we hope to hear from you soon.