ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

Stress Less, Grow More.

Hugh & Crye

Shipmonk is terrible at what a 3PL should be great at: communication with its customers, shipping time, shipping accuracy, and warehousing. They've shipped another company's products to our customers, multiple times.

Le Mirch Kitchen

Awesome service for your fulfillment needs! Never experienced such a great customer service experience. What I like most is the customer service which is extremely professional. Also, I liked the software which is extremely user-friendly. Highly recommended!

Bijouxsurprise

One of the excellent options for fulfillment. They really friendly and helpful. Service and delivery are top notch. Go for it.

Zensense

Incredible fulfillment platform, definitely the best one I've used so far! The look and feel of the app's dashboard is very modern and easy to use. My favourite part of ShipMonk is that they don't have minimum monthly order quotas like every other fulfillment platform does, so they really help you hit the ground running right from the start :)

Icysolesshop

One of the best things about Shipmonk is their willingness to work with a small business. If I ever needed help with how to use their platform or a question about an order, their customer support is very prompt and they get back to you very fast. Using a fulfillment center is a little scary, but Shipmonk has shipped all my orders quickly and has made the transition a lot less scary!

Getbetterback

Excellent. Great support team and we've got the most responsive and helpful shipping manager any company could ask for. Super easy to use and love the new UI!

Zinvo

Shipmonk provides great service. They ship same or next day, their carrier rates are the lowest. We worked with multiple other companies before and Shipmonk seems to be the best

Teething Egg

We've been with Shipmonk for about 2 years now and they only keep getting better! Happy to see an app plugin for Shopify now.

Tigfit Bands

Worked with 2 other fulfillment centres before switching over to ShipMonk. Couldn't be any happier, they're AWESOME. The level of service FAR exceeds any other fulfillment company I've worked with...and at a significantly lower price.

Smartbedding

We love Shipmonk! Great support and helps our business tremendously.