ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Alter Ego

Love Shipmonk! Previously it was a nightmare doing fulfillment in-house. Shipmonk made it possible to scale our sales effortlessly.

Nuoptimal

ShipMonk really made our whole 3PL and inventory management system seamless. Before we were using a local distributor which overcharged us and consistently brought slow shipping times. After switching to ShipMonk we loved their platform which was easy to use and customer service was stellar. Would highly recommend them for your 3PL needs!

Embrace Pangaea

Wouldn't Have Made over $3,000,000 Last Year Without Shipmonk! This software has expedited the SALES GROWTH of my business by removing the headache of shipping, storing, and hiring staff to package and process orders. With this weight off of my shoulders, I can 100% focus on new product development and effective marketing to continue increasing my business' revenue. The thing I LEAST LIKE about this software is that I didn't know it existed YEARS before! I have been using this software since the summer of 2018. Before that, I was STRUGGLING to keep up with packaging hundreds of monthly orders. Fast forwards years later, we now have THOUSANDS of orders each month. Image if I was still self-packaging my own orders with our current volume. This software is a MUST HAVE for serious business owners that want to build a business that can fully operate on its own. Overall, this software is CRITICAL because it frees my time, gives me location independence to travel, and enjoy my family without worrying about packaging material, processing orders, or interacting with shipping companies. This software gives me the security and confidence knowing that I am building a sustainable business that can and does run without me needing to be present for every aspect.

Even

The technology/software is top notch. I've used 3 3PLs in the past with three different softwares. Shipmonk is night and day the best and has incredibly robust functionality that makes shipping/logistics management much easier. Love the UI and features they have implemented. Worth a demo of the backend to see the software. They are very innovative and have through the pain points we have to make what I feel is the best product on the market. I've visited their facility in Fort Lauderdale and have been extremely impressed with their overall operation and efficiency. Since we are a small business, customer service is the most important thing to us. Shipmonk is incredibly responsive and helped us navigate some issues we had with our SKUs. The onboarding was a breeze and would rate their customer services a 10/10.

The Angel Watch Company

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Fanjoy

Shipmonk has been an incredible partner and a huge asset to growing our company, With the help of personal account happiness engineers and an always available service team orders can be shipped in a matter of minutes. With one of the largest facilities and an exceptional team fulfillment is easier than ever. Shipmonk is the way to go!

Rover Store

I would highly recommend not using ShipMonk. I'm providing 2 stars because their UI is great, and the sync with Shopify is helpful so that we in theory don't have to update our inventory on a consistent basis (which in reality is not the case). If you have under 100 SKU's they may be a fit, we've been using them for a few years and everything was fine until we really starting scaling our inventory levels and SKU count. Then came receiving issues, lost inventory (and by default overselling to our customers and having to cancel orders), and sending the wrong product to our customers - as in not even inventory sold from our store (we sell dog merch, our customers have received human supplements, perfume, etc). I had to track down and reach out to the other stores separately to make sure they were aware their product (sometimes worth $100+) was being sent out to the wrong customers so they could also file claims. The lost inventory has been the biggest headache for us. When I say lost inventory I mean hundreds of units (some SKU's have a >6% shrink which ShipMonk claims is normal) that have gone missing within a few months, and no reimbursement with often what I would consider odd rational - they couldn't store everything in a single bin, therefore it's not their fault. Money drain! I will say different from other ShipMonk reviews I have mostly had good experiences with their CX team, and I think the bigger issue is that there are larger wide scale systemic issues with ShipMonk and the CX team is either not equipped to handle or they truly have no idea what happened and that's that. My negative experiences have been when agents will resolve a ticket when the issue is not fixed, so I've had to reopen tickets just to make sure they actually respond. Overall - I would keep shopping, not worth it.

Blender Buddy

What a fantastic company. Not only are they effective and efficient, but their customer service is superb. Really helped us out on a personal level with our business on top of doing an excellent job at fulfillment.

PearthBlankets

I would NEVER recommend this fulfillment company to anyone... especially a startup that is trying to build their reputation. Shipmonk has been the biggest headache for me. I am the founder of my company and have direct interaction with the Shipmonk team and software on a daily basis. They have lost my product (numerous times) and blame me for it every time. Never apologizing even once it is found. They literally LOSE my product and I have to pay for their team to look for it. They charge extreme amounts for a service that is hardly fulfilled. "Over promise, Under deliver" is how I would rate Shipmonk. They do a great job at selling you on their services and once you move all your inventory and really invest in them, they start treating you like you're worth nothing to them. I currently have orders backed up for 7 days when their expected shipping timeframe is 3 days or less. No apologies just excuses. "It's a busy time of year." they say. I never take the time to write reviews but I felt this was absolutely necessary. I hope you consider ALL OTHER options before partnering with Shipmonk. Please feel free to call me directly if you'd like a more personal review of this company. 954-707-0665

NEEBO® - Child Well-Being Monitor

I would summarise the issues with this shipment provider, all based on our work with them for almost 10 months. 1) You will never see transparent pricing, they display only shipment and handling fees to you, the rest is being charged on the background. So your actual bill is never known, until u dig into this.
2) Loosing packages all the time, in our case is $300 worth of parcel. When they do this here is the scenario:
- If insured, claim will be reviewed for months, till now we still wasn't reimbursed for any;
- If not insured, NEVER takes responsibility, saying "not our fault, but logistics provider, so we won't do anything". While this is them who is service provider for us, legally we ask them, they ask logistics company, bc if we message to lets say DHL, their response will be "u r not our client". The normal practice is when your shipment is not insured, at least shipping cost is supposed to be refunded as service you paid for wasn't delivered, but not with these guys;
3) If they made a mistake on inventory side, they will ask you for $40/hour so some person in warehouse could fix it. So you should pay for mistakes they make;
4) Customer support, unresponsive and incompetent. If certain cases are addressed in time, they still can be resolved, but not with these guys. What shipmonk support does is basically trying just to reply anything or blaming anyone else instead of addressing the issue, probably for their internal records. Connecting to the shipmonk will bring you only headache. I was really surprised how such a low quality service can be provided by a US company.