ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Getbetterback

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Excellent. Great support team and we've got the most responsive and helpful shipping manager any company could ask for. Super easy to use and love the new UI!

Zinvo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shipmonk provides great service. They ship same or next day, their carrier rates are the lowest. We worked with multiple other companies before and Shipmonk seems to be the best

Teething Egg

We've been with Shipmonk for about 2 years now and they only keep getting better! Happy to see an app plugin for Shopify now.

Tigfit Bands

Worked with 2 other fulfillment centres before switching over to ShipMonk. Couldn't be any happier, they're AWESOME. The level of service FAR exceeds any other fulfillment company I've worked with...and at a significantly lower price.

Smartbedding

We love Shipmonk! Great support and helps our business tremendously.

Whyandwhale

Love shipmonk integrations, it makes it super easy to manage my business.

Today Is Art Day

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I have used Shipmonk's services for about a year and they are very helpful in growing my business. They are always there to help and deliver high quality service. I'm happy to have found them! -David from Today Is Art Day

Acehackware

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Overall, my experience with ShipMonk has been fantastic.

I was previously using ShipBob, but they had huge problems with inventory shrinkage and didn't seem to care about my business, and I was glad to find an alternative 3PL at a competitive price point.

On virtually all fronts, ShipMonk has met or exceeded my expectations, and if or when they haven't, they've made a sincere effort to reconcile it.

Easy recommendation!