Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt S.L.

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

GhoulsHollow

I love this app after customers don't have to do nothing rather than looking in their cart for shipping cost! No punching in address and zip code! Perfect app. Have it in 2 shops!!! Great customer service on top...

Anchortee

Awesome app and awesome help I have received from the team. They are very skilled and dedicated. Definitely an app I do recommend using!

Gamerix

The app not only makes it look better in the shopping cart, but also much more clearly for the customer at an early stage. Thank you for the help of Carlos who made some adjustments in my webshop, as well as for a very good tool to the store. Recommend!

Meg & Meg

Very easy to install, easy to customize, great UX. I've contacted support team to as few questions and the answer were super quick. We are really satisfied :)

FEDRO - Gusto Autentico

Super quick support. Excellent team. They helped me with a mobile issue that I was not able to fix by my self.

Snooks Candies

I needed a placement change on where the Shipping Rate calculator displayed in the cart. Sent the request and it was moved so fast I was amazed. Now it displays below the checkout button. Excellent and much appreciated!

Made by Hoopies

I spent hours trying to figure out why my rates weren't right. Everything seemed fine on the weights and dimensions. I finally threw in the towel and looked for an app. Fixed every issue immediately. I still have no idea what is going on in my shop to cause errors, yet a 3rd party app can fix it that quickly. It's a breeze to use, I didn't have to do anything for it to be up and working properly within minutes. This app just saved my sanity.

SlipDoctors

Amazing customer service, they firstly went on to check everything was working correctly and were very quick to assist us

Abrasive Industrial Supplies

Implementing Shipping Rates Calculator Plus in our store was so simple. We saw an instant lift in conversions when we implemented it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a easy to use app for displaying shipping options.

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Works great. Can't wait to see some data on improved conversions. Great customer service that actually checked their product was working.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26