Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

EmpressKorea

Very impressive customer service.
I really like this app for customer who confuse their decision. Thank you.

Happy Hounds Pet Supply

This app provides customers with quick access to shipping costs on the cart page. Since we installed it, our conversions have increased 100%. It was extremely easy to set up. I can customize it to look like my storefront as well as enter notes that are specific to my store (i.e. product fulfillment based on store hours). The guys working behind the scenes are very supportive and even provided me with a report that helped me with SEO. Thanks for helping out the little guys!

Onske

We've used many apps over the years but Code Black Belt get 5 STARS from us for their personalised customer service. Any time we've wanted a tweak or something adapted, they respond immediately and resolve any technical stuff asap for us. Highly, highly recommend this app and the company. Well done Code Black Belt.

Winerie

Great service! Fast and Easy Integration, Convenient, accurate Shipping Prices, as well as, zip codes! Excellent!

House of Trains

Shipping prices are accurate which our customers and our store really appreciate. No problems with this app!

Hello Day

Have just installed this app so will have to see if it helps to reduce our drop off rates, but installation and customisation were so easy, and customer support was exceptional. Had a couple of minor display issues which I emailed about and both were resolved within the hour. Definitely recommend based on what I've seen so far.

Barry's Tea

Shipping fees can be a major pinch point, but this app allows our shoppers to easily see how much shipping costs and uses Geo-Location to make it seamless.

Denimpack

Nicely integrates with existing theme colors & currency switchers. Minimum in-app setup required, very straightforward.

Rosenstaub

I use this app to show our customers what shipping rates to expect early on in the customer journey. I've only just installed the app. So too early to say what effect it will have for our store and customers. But I wanted to drop a line already to commend Luisa and the support team. I needed an adjustment for the placement of the widget and did not only get an immediate reply but also an immediate fix. On a Saturday night at 10pm.

TruSpeed

The idea was to reduce the abandoned baskets and it certainly has done that well. It makes a better impression on the customer browsing and reduces my administration time by not having to send out recovery Emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34