Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

baked2go

Never an app installed so quickly and neatly!
5 stars for a great app by the Code Black Belt brothers

perfume-express1

This app is amazing, definitely worth it! Support is also amazing, 5 stars for solving my shipping problem

WOW YOU!

After just installing and configuring the app, I was contacted by Code Black Belt support to ask how it was going. I was able to ask them to alter a few things about the appearance of the app on our website and it was super helpful! Thank you to the team for helping us achieve what we were looking for so swiftly :)

TK Clothing Victoria

Easy setup, and was working right away. They even followup to make sure that it was working on my site, and emailed to see if I needed anymore help.
Great service :)

CanaBD

Plain awesome. Easy to customize, I was able to put our shipping rules right on the widget, too. Incredibly responsive and actually fixed a minor style issue I had before I even contacted them.Great customer service team! Thanks for the help, Dragana.

Murphy and McNeil

I'm really impressed with this team. Shortly after installing the app they proactively reached out to me to ask if everything was going well. I replied with one piece I was having a problem with and they fixed it within a day. It wasn't a deal-breaker, but the level of urgency displayed by multiple folks on this team has me looking at their other apps already. Good partnership/service makes all the difference and I can tell Code Black Belt takes it seriously.

LilaLavanda

Great little App. It helps my clients know the shipping options before they start the checkout process. Support is great also, prompt and ready to help with customization.

DOMAGRON

This is my second app from Code Black Belt . The experience with the second was as good as the first. Developers followed up immediately after installation and offered free optimization of the app's looks. no bugs so far. The app itself aids in transparency for the customer and fits will within the theme's appearance. Installation was painless.

Avia.com

Plain awesome. Easy to customize, I was able to put our shipping rules right on the widget, too. Great customer service team! Thanks for the help, Jennesca!

Alchitry

Surprisingly easy to setup and their support was great! Incredibly responsive and actually fixed a minor style issue I had before I even contacted them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17