Shipping Rates Calculator+

Shipping Rates Calculator+

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Blühen

Unfortunately I could not set up correctly for my store, but the support was super attentive and did everything he could to help me. Highly recommend

Sabong Depot (Game Fowl Supplements Store)

I am fan of Code Belt and this shipping calculator I would say is their magnum opus. it engages customers thus improving user experience and minimizes bounce rate. highly recommended!

Fen & Co

Installed this app to show shipping costs before checkout. Has installed perfectly AND a member of the team tweaked the configuration to fit with my theme better. Very impressed with customer service, thank you.

specific brand

Super easy, works right away after you add it. And they customized it for me to match my theme better and then emailed me about it -- impressive service!

Get More

Easy to install, no needs to know how to code, what html is, I love it, recommend to every drop shipper~

Picta Design

AWESOME APP. 0 Problems so far and it looks so professional. I will update this review if anything bad happens!

oak&pearlclothingco

I used this app to speed up the checkout process and it is working fantastic so far! Shows a map, total cost, and allows for express checkout!

Test-jewellery1

Great Support Team. Very Reliable and very responsive.
The app works great without slowing the speed of your Cart page or your Website.

It shows correctly the Shipping fees and the Shipping Options (if you have more than one) for each Country - State/Province and i am completely satisfied with this feature.

Things that could improve the App:
1) To be able to customize the map in the Cart Page
2) To be able to customize the Widget for the Drawer Cart

Dickson and Sons

The application is easy and fast implementation really useful to make calculations when making the purchase of the product

Security Bollards Direct

Great app, simple to install and a doddle to set up. It automatically blends in with the look of our theme and makes everything so much clearer for the customer. Is just what we were looking for - WOW!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23