Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Works great. Can't wait to see some data on improved conversions. Great customer service that actually checked their product was working.

Lynda Anne

I installed this app for literally an hour before finding out it doesn't work with my plan. It is STILL ON MY BILLING! What kind of scam is this? Are you seriously trying to charge people $6.99 a month? STOP CHARGING FOR SOMETHING I NEVER EVER USED! SHAME ON YOU SHOPIFY FOR ALLOWING THIS!

April 1, 2020

Hello, thanks for installing our app.

You installed the app for the first time last Dec 8, 2019 and uninstalled it later.
When you installed the app again today, your trial period was already over.

We are sorry for the confusion, please check it with Shopify Support that will confirm that you installed the app for the first time last December.

Of course, if you have been charged for our app, we can offer you a refund.

About the app not working on your plan, probably there is a misunderstanding, as our app work on all Shopify plans.

If you contact our support team we will be more than happy to solve all your questions. Thanks.

KIMLUD.COM

You can see this app in action at www.kimlud.com - How? When you add a product to the cart, you will see the shipping fees before proceeding to checkout. The support team is very responsive and helpful. I recommend this app. I have a great experience with Shipping Rates Calculator Plus.

ByMERRIN

Thanks, love the app!

Blossom Sugar Art

This app allows my customers all over the world to easily see how much shipping will be on the cart page (instead of going to thru the checkout process, entering their details, etc) Support is very good and helpful. Prompt replies. 5 stars.

MrsCopyCat

I love this app! Shipping cost is right there and you don't need to fiddle around with city and zip codes to get the cost. Also saves the last destination, so it will be still there when you go back to shop more. Deleted my old app which was way to slow to get results and always deleted last estimated destination. Highly recommend this one :)

Lone Star Collectibles

Just installed this app and thus far it's doing what we want it to do (reason for the four of five stars). We too are hoping this may reduce our abandoned cart ratio and turn potential sales into conversions.

Lone Star Collectibles

Super Heroes Warehouse

So far excellent. it does what is says in the description. Good value and a must have app if you sell internationally.

Proa

I've just started to use the app and it seems super nice, but the support is amazing! Super quick answers and they give 100% of attention to my concerns. Super easy to install as well.

365 Cycles

Super easy to install, and with very little effort was able to integrate it into the cart to appear to be a native part of the cart, replacing the original subtotal line.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25