SC Shipping Rates Calculator +

SC Shipping Rates Calculator +

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 1, 2023

Awesome technical support. Have been very supportive with fixing bugs immediately! Functionality of the app is also great!

Imkado
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
Shop Circle replied February 2, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your kind words about our app 🎉. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service as we strive to provide the best possible support!!

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Customer Success Team

January 23, 2023

great app easy to use thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eurosubframes
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Shop Circle replied January 23, 2023

Your review made our day! Thank you so for the kind words and for trying our app. Our support team will be ready 24/7 to help with anything you might need in the future too. We wish you the best in your business.

Cheers,

December 30, 2022

Love this app. Before adding this, we would constantly have to answer customer questions about shipping cost but this app solved that. Plus, their support is the best! Super fast and helpful when needed.

Model Train Market
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Shop Circle replied January 2, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words! It always warms our hearts to hear that you've found our app very helpful and about your great experience with our support team.

All the best,

December 29, 2022

Great app for shipping rates and calculator. It is super easy to use, easy to customize and great customer service.

Zacuto
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Shop Circle replied December 29, 2022

Thank you for your review and your words of appreciation. This motivates us to keep giving our best and don't forget that we are always available 24/7 in case you need any help :)
Cheers,

Edited December 22, 2022

I have to admit I have installed and uninstalled a few times. Main reason for uninstalling is for the price but I keep coming back because this is honestly the best looking app there is out there with the best features and easy UI. So yes, I've just installed it again with pleasure and I do hope to stay with this for long. Would be great if you guys have yearly plans with discounts, I would definitely sign up for it to stop me from wandering off again. Kudos too on the friendly customer support that was nice even when I left, coz if you hadn't been that nice, I wouldn't have remembered the app the way I did.

The Art of Cross Stitch
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shop Circle replied December 28, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We appreciate you finding our support team and our app so useful for your Shopify store and we are more than happy to help you 24/7.
Also, our support team will contact you regarding the yearly plans :)

Have a great day ahead and happy holidays,

Edited December 5, 2022

This is one of the first apps I installed for our store, it's a must if you're shipping and have multiple shipping options. The only problem that comes up is that if a customer selects an upgraded shipping option, it doesn't carry over to Checkout. This isn't any fault of the app, it's all on Shopify. Also, their support is great. Had an issue on a Sunday afternoon and they were right on top of it, and it was a simple fix.

Petal Garden, Inc.
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Shop Circle replied December 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-star review! It's our pleasure to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing Support Team hit the mark for you.

Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

December 2, 2022

I had a couple of teething issues; however, the team helped me to get things back ontrack FAST! Great app and it definitely helps with conversions

Great Family Gift Shop
Time spent using app: 27 days
Shop Circle replied December 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and for the wonderful comments you wrote about our support team. This motivates us to keep giving our best!

We're always at your service :)

November 26, 2022

Great customer service, always responds and fixes any issues right away. I have used this app for years. I recommend it to anyone who needs it.

chidorivintage.com
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Shop Circle replied November 28, 2022

Hi there 😊, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our app and with our customer service. Our support team is always happy to help you 24/7 with anything you may need!!

October 4, 2022

Caveat: I've only been using this app for a short time. However so far the experience has been extremely positive. The app is easily configurable and does what it is supposed to do without much fuss. There are a lot of options available and it does provide pretty crucial shipping information based on geolocation right inside the cart without the customer having to make any manual input. So it's actually quite useful for the customer to figure out ahead purchase what the total cost would be including shipping. We are hoping that it will help in reducing cart adandonment. ShopCircle's support team is also excellent: very fast and very knowledgeable and super helpful.

Monkey Mind
Time spent using app: 19 days
Shop Circle replied October 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5-star review. We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

Our support team is always here and ready to assist you 😊

Have a wonderful day,
Customer Success Team I Shop Circle.

September 2, 2022

The app works perfect and the customer support is super fast and top of the line. This is one of the apps we have i am most impressed with . worth every penny. Thank you Valentina for your help and support

Mototech271
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shop Circle replied September 2, 2022

What a nice review! It's awesome to hear that you found our product useful and we appreciate the time you took to share your experience, and your kind words about Valentina and all our support team motivate us to keep giving our best. 😍 Thanks so much for trusting us and for spreading the word.

All the best,