Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Castlebeard

Excellent App. Blends in with your theme and is easy to install. And the customer service is fantastic!

OneWeek.Com

I just added this app today, seems to be doing what it promised. So far i'm happy and will use on another Shopify store we have.

HempSharp

Moonstone Felt And Crystals

Really happy to have found this app after trying other unsuccessful methods to display shipping costs on the cart page. Great support.

FunstockTest

Works a treat and fantastic support. Good customisation options and it's good to know someone is there if anything goes wrong!

i’Chiree

I love this app. It showed my customers how much shipping would be with no hidden fees. My favorite thing about the app is how it shows the map of the state their in. Overall, it does what it says and I love it! Great job!

not so plain jane australia

thank you for a great app! just downloaded it & worked straight away. had tried others & it was such a bother having to tweek things, this one is so much better. can't wait to see sales generated from customers having the shipping costs on the cart page. makes it easier to plan their purchases & less abandoned carts!

Luxury Playstyle

So far so good on this app. Developer was responsive-- there were some plugin compatibility fixes that they refused to implement (e.g. working with other plugins like the awesome Discount Code viewer, dcode), but all-in-all this has been a good addition to my store. In its current form for me, it's very limited but it does work reliably. I'll keep my eye out for alternatives, but it's handy enough right now.

Emileo's World

just found this app & wow is Amazing. so far i love it. Hopefully it helps me geta sale in my website soon. I 100% recomend it

Undercover Otter

I absolutely love the simplicity of this app, it's interfacing and how amazing the people behind it are in communication and questions. Want to move the panel a bit? Drop them an email and it's fixed super fast (as in, 3 minutes flat).

Having my customers be able to estimate their shipping before check out is such a great feature and it's saving me a lot of abandoned check outs. Thank you!