Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

Bobabuzz

The app works really well for all the shipping rules we wanted. It's a bit tricky to set up, however, the support is amazing. I was on a zoom call with Siva and he was able to handle all my requirements and set up everything in about 30 min. Definitely 5* support.

Propr Goods

My customer support Siva was very helpful and quick to address my concerns. The app was able to fulfill my rather complex shipping cost calculations. The guide could use some improvements.

GrbNGo

I spoke with Shiva. He was excellent at understanding what we needed and gave us a clear solution to accomplish what we uniquely needed.

Cactus Refill

It works nicely and the customer support is very efficient I got some help from Siddhart he solved my issue in few minutes

Las Rosas Aurelia

The App support has been incredible. Very reactive, patient and helpful. So far the App is working as I was expected to.

HNT Antennas

Awesome customer support and app. Has tons and tons of customization when it comes to setting up different shipping rules. My store has a lot of different conditional logic when it comes to shipping costs and this app could make it exactly how I wanted it. They even offer a free setup zoom call. 10/10.

ZettSports

The app has all the features you will ever need and customer support is very fast and helpful.......

R24 Shop

Great service, the app suppurt was godd. They helped me setup the whole thing over a call. It was done quickly.

Foul Mask Apparel

As always quick in response, easy to use and great communication with Kumar. Absolutely recommend this app

Brustique

Finally find and app that have resolve all the problem I had with my shipping. I had complicated glitch for my delivery and they worked the problem for me via a Zoom call. Very efficient ! Thanks Guys More than satisfied !