Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy

Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Custom Shipping Rules

SinoPlaSan AG

Great App, great Support!
Had a question which was resolved within a couple of minutes, can only recommend!

Harrogate Organics Company

Fantastic customer support, it really was. And a great app that does everything we needed to do… Highly recommend.

Softly Summer

I have only just got this app and am very happy with it. The customer service was absolutely brilliant! Siva did an incredible job on our shipping and I am very relieved to have found this app. Thank you

Blanket Creek Pottery

Great app and great support! They give many options for all kinds of situations. It can probably work for almost anyone.
Thanks!

iMelanin

Siva was unbelievable! So amazingly helpful I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to set up my shipping with multiple different variables to Canada and the U.S. and he was able to do it sooooo quickly. Yeesh saved me hours of headaches and buying a new computer 'cause I would've tossed this one out the window!

Studio.K .com

I used this app to set up remote area surcharge based on psotal codes within the EU. The set up was a bit complicated but the support was great They where very responsive. There was some issues when setting it up thats why i didn't give 5 stars but the service seems to work well and the support guys fixed the issues as soon as they could.

Packit Fresh

I am on the trial at the moment and it looks like I will totally be adding the app to all my Shopify storefronts. The customer service is AMAZING. Siva was so helpful and really knew the system.

Deshi Besh

This is the best shipping rate app and very easy to use at a very reasonable price. You can customize your desired shipping rates in all possible ways. Their customer service is outstanding. They will help you to achieve your desired setting through zoom meetings. Shiva was really helpful and resolved all my queries successfully. He even suggested me one shipping cost calculator app which is also working perfectly with their app. Thank you, Shiva, and the whole app team. I highly recommend this app for all Shopify stores.

Goldeimer

Siva was very helpful. He took a lot of time for me and I felt very comfortable with the support. Good work. Go on with this. Great app!

Triple Theta

Great customer service! Very helpful! One of the best apps out there. I highly recommend. I needed help setting the app and customer service went on a zoom and helped me with exactly what I was having trouble with.