ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

Vapor Chef

Integration with shopify and good rates for priority mail. Great customer service as well. Ask for Matt. This is a great shipping solution.

Vayables

Great customer service and help getting us setup. Looking forward to using this system. Aside from helping us be more efficient, the savings on shipping is the best part.

2 & 2 Hardware

Just starting out, but Matt (the sales rep who contacted me) was really helpful right off the bat and did a great job describing the service to me, which was exactly what I needed for my shop. So far everything has been smooth as can be for the setup, installation, etc.

A Taiwanese High Mountain Oolong Tea Grower | Mountain Tea

The Pros:
Easy setup and integration with ecommerce platforms
Great rates
v2 saw improvements like the ability to manually create orders for your store, group print labels, group as batch, split orders

The Cons:
v2 saw the removal of the Rates Comparison Wall which was very useful in finding the cheapest rate
v2 UX feels alot slower because of all the added steps
Don't know if you're able to save package dimensions anymore in v2
Quick ship would be nice to have in v2

Hoping to see FedEx and UPS support soon

Breakaway Fashions

Shipping easy has worked great for us. The rates really are significantly lower if you go with one of the discount providers. Support has always been excellent. Responses are very fast and helpful.

ScreenPlays Eyewear

Great company and customer service!

Madame

ShippingEasy works wonders for me! I save time and money on postage. I don't have to copy and paste addresses or have 10 tabs open on my browser at once. I ship internationally with ease. Best service hands down!

AbbaThreads

Great Support! Simple product that saves me tons of time and helps me stay organized.

It's been built to grow with you without breaking your bank.

Keep up the good work guys!!

pjsprints

Amazing Support. I went to Live Chat, and was answered within seconds, with the problem solved in minutes. (Wasn't there problem, was an issue with the store writing the address wrong). Anyways! Perfect! Give them a go, won't regret it!

BEAUTYOILS.CO

Easy to use. No monthly fees if you opt for the basic version. Integrates well with Shopify - automatically updates with tracking information. A fantastic shipping tool for small businesses. Customer service is very responsive.