ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The easiest shipping platform for e-commerce merchants.

Turtle Moon Health

We ship from our website, Amazon, and Etsy. You can tell right away that ShippingEasy has their act together—making it easier for us to literally keep our act together (everything coordinated in one place.)
We're still bootstrapping so it's great that ShippingEasy offers different levels of service. Great support pages and costumer service! They got back to me the same day when I had a question. Seems like this app is a keeper—it already works great, and apparently they're always improving it.

The Vapor Lady Lounge The Best Electronic Cigarette e Cig Vapor Store, Florida USA

I use both eBay and Shopify so I spent most of my day going back and
forth between shops copy pasting addresses into a shipping
application. I used to have to hand enter every address and then try
to figure out shipping weights and rates. I spent more than three
hours a day just getting mailing labels and shipping invoices
completed.

Shipping Easy has made my shipping a breeze, I actually look forward
to sitting down with my morning coffee and with one click all my
orders are ported into Shipping Easy, just a few clicks more I am
printing labels and Invoices in less than half and hour.

I am saving two and a half hours a day, which frees me up to do more
important things like talk to my customers and and promote my
business. Some mornings I just give myself the time I've to go for a
walk or call a friend.

The interface is easy to use and even shipping overseas is easy to do
as everything is spelled out clearly and the form is user friendly.

When I've had questions I have always been taken care of right away
and been able to get right back to work instead of being on hold
listening to terrible music or waiting for a response email for days.

I would never consider giving up Shipping Easy, they made the least
favorite part of my business,(shipping), into an enjoyable experience
I look forward to using.

Thank you Shipping Easy for making my Shipping so easy!

Squarebar

Tried a bunch of these mailing/shipping apps - some struggled to connect with Shopify, some struggled to make it to the 21st century and be Mac compatible, some bait and switched with fees - this is by far the simplest, most intuitive, and cost effective of the bunch! Has all the functionality needed to make a very tedious process, very quick and easy. Can't recommend this highly enough. Essential app!

BuildASoil

Saved my life. I really love this company. I tried a few shipping apps and was very frustrated with the service. I then installed ShippingEasy and I've been saving lot's of money on shipping... .enough to pay for their service easily. I only use flatrate usps shipping to make my life easier and I'm able to ship everything, print fulfillment pages and labels, and shipping easy then updates my customers with tracking #'s and even marks my items as fulfilled in shopify. I really don't know what I'd do without them now. On a side note they have continually added improvements to their service every month since I started. Each improvement has been clearly designed based on listening to the customers and moving with the market. Just today I got an email update letting me know that I'll have even more control over the design of my packing slips. Anyways, if you are looking for a shipping app, this is the place to go. Thanks ShippingEasy! I've had to use customer service for questions a couple times and someone was always able to help. Thanks.

John Elliott + Co

Best shipping app there is! Went from entering hundreds of addresses manually to using this app and it has made business run so much smoother. I had an issue with creating a label for an international customer and an account manager responded to my email immediately and took care of the issue before I even stepped into my office the next morning. I am very pleased with the customer service and recommend this app to anyone! Thanks Shipping Easy!

Stephen Edward Graphics

When we first opened our store I was manually paying for postage through the Post Office website. What a total waste of time....then along comes ShippingEasy. The first time using it was magical -- almost like the scene from The Wizard of Oz when everything changes from black and white to full color. My eyes were opened, life became easy, I could hear birds singing and see flowers blooming....simply magical!

www.segraphics-store.com

KORE WEAR

As a brand new user, just downloaded app yesterday, I have found it to be very intuitive and easy to use. Great customer service - received a welcome phone call this morning out of the blue to answer any questions I had and walk me through the platform. So far, really happy with this app!

Hudson Henry Baking Company

I had been using the cut-paste method with USPS...and then our company was suddenly on The Today Show and the orders came flooding in. I looked at one other shipping app and it was a pain to set up. Shipping Easy was quick and easy to set up and we were able to get those boxes out the door! If your shipping volume is picking up, I totally recommend this app. I can't imagine business now without it. The support is excellent and the app works well. Don't hesitate to purchase.

My Gift of Grace

Easy to use, has just about everything I could hope for in a shipping app, and the support is second to none. I've been using Shipping Easy for a little over a week and can't believe I tried to manage shipping without it.

Hey Friday

We totally love this app! We got on the phone support and Isabel made the process extremely easy to understand. This is the first and only shipping app we will be using. I have no complaints. Thanks from heyfriday.com.