ShippingEasy , 601 reviews

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient order management across multiple platforms like Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They value its automation features, including automatic label creation and order fulfillment, which significantly reduce fulfillment time. The app offers a variety of shipping options and rate comparisons, potentially leading to cost savings. Merchants commend the excellent customer service and additional features like inventory management and customer marketing. Despite occasional issues with order syncing and tracking number input, these are quickly resolved by the support team. The app's customizable packing slips and multi-printing capabilities are also appreciated. Continuous improvements and competitive rates are other highlights.

August 21, 2019

We've been using ShippingEasy since early 2016 for USPS shipping for a few of our businesses. Like any new account, you have to go through and get it all setup correctly. Once you're up and running, you can literally have a label printed in about 3 clicks and 3 seconds when the orders sync with your stores. The whole site works great, it's easy to use, and the functionality is well documented so you can usually find instructions for anything you're trying to learn how to do. The customer service is VERY accessible and knowledgeable. You can get a representative on the phone, email, or chat which we love!

derbecca
February 3, 2020

Melody H. was very friendly. She was also very knowledgeable about the website and was very efficient in answering my questions.

Elite Sweets
Over 2 years using the app
July 24, 2013

I was really skeptical, and thought this was yet another solicitation call which we get tons of everyday. Reluctantly, I let the sales rep walk me through a demo, which showed some promises. I thought the $30 per month fee was kind of high, but then considered that if it can save me at least a few hours each month spent on entering information to print shipping labels on USPS.com, etc, it would be worth it. After trying it for just a few days, I was quite happy with our decision. We not only use it for our Shopify store orders, but also use it to print labels for orders we get from other channels. The discounted rate is especially nice (for example, $12 something for USPS next day Express, v.s like $18 we use to pay before!). The Priority mail rates are comparable to those on USPS.com, but again it's nice to be able to print all your labels in one place. Once they have the UPS integration too (which they told me is within weeks), it will save us even more time! We definitely recommend ShippingEasy.

The Collegiate Standard
June 20, 2018

Great features and great support. We've been using them for fulfillment for a number of years, and just started using the new features like inventory management, which has been a great time saver vs. previous manual methods of allocating orders, doing purchase orders, etc. Support is excellent, almost everyone I get on the phone is friendly and knowledgeable and gets to the root of the problem quickly. Some of the newer features have a bug or two, but they usually get resolved in a reasonable time frame.

Direct Auntiesbeads Com
Edited January 9, 2018

At first we loved shippingeasy, however, if there are ever issues on their end they tend to diflect any issues and point fingers at other systems/errors on other platforms (like shopify or USPS) when in reality, it's 100% shippingeasy. They treat you like a number and the ONLY major perk they have over most similar platforms is their discounted flat-rate green pricing.

If you ship a LOT do not waste your time with them. I spent nearly $200k in postage alone in a year, never once did they accept responsibility for a HUGE flaw and error in their system. It really did not matter how much revenue I brought in through them, I was entirely disregarded. This flaw in THEIR system had cost me a LOT of money and many inventory issues. When we finally decided to switch to ShipHero, they knew we were leaving. We made it very clear. Despite this known fact, they had sales personnel continuously trying to contact us and ask us why our volume had gone down. There was no *note* or shared knowledge that we had major issues with them and that we were LEAVING.

Most recently they decided to randomly charge us $63 after a few months of being done with their services. They did refund this back... however, they decided to also close my Endicia accounts which housed my records of hundreds of thousands of dollars of postage at this point. They acted as though they were doing me a service by closing them. I replied back to this automated email to not close with my Endicia accounts.

They reported that they did not want the account to get their discounted rates from another provider. The thing is fully managed my Endicia account. I never once did I ever get their rates once I moved it over to ShipHero. If purchased on the shiphero platform i received THAT pricing. The rate did not associate where the account was originated. It ONLY changed my rate depending on which platform the shipping was purchased through. Otherwise, I would have completely understood this reasoning. But, I had a slightly higher rate AT times since using my Endicia account in ShipHero. This automatic termination in the middle of MY other accounts with Endicia completely shut down my shipping with my new system. How DARE them. I'm not working with Endicia to re-establish my same account to not lose my shipment history which greatly impacts my negotiated rates with other providers.

That was beyond wrong. I have a huge list of deficits but you will learn yourself, the busier you get and more you grow - RUN. They are NOT able to even compete with companies like ShipHero.

Fun fact - they used to require that you have two endicia accounts (one for first class and another for priority). When I signed on with ShipHero, they asked me why I had two accounts. That, in fact, was not necessary by any means. I had reported to them that ShippingEasy required this. Immediately thereafter, ShippingEasy sent a huge memo that told all customers to consolidate to one Endicia account. Funny... here this whole time we had been required to use two. Until SOMEONE else told them they hadn't needed to operate like this, they would likely be still forcing customers to have two separate accounts open. If this does not tell you their lack of knowledge in things, I'm not sure what else does.

Modern Mini
About 2 years using the app
December 20, 2013

This app has saved us SO much time. We ship using USPS Priority Mail and the integration between our Shopify store & ShippingEasy is so great. ShippingEasy pulls each order and the product weight directly from our site. Now we can generate & print shipping labels with just a few clicks.

I found the interface at ShippingEasy a little bit difficult to use at first. A customer service rep called me after they noticed I'd signed up but wasn't using the service. She was so helpful, showed me how everything worked, and I love ShippingEasy now. Great customer service.

Colorado Crafted
March 18, 2015

So far so good! We recently switched to ShippingEasy after manually entering shipping with Endicia for Mac. Not only has it saved us a lot of time but also a lot of money. The shipping rates are much better than what we were getting directly from Endicia. The customer service is also outstanding! Keep up the good work.

Amaya Roasting Company
September 19, 2019

Fantastic customer support. Highly recommended app - a must have if you are selling on multiple marketplaces.

ganserscientific
January 23, 2014

I'm new to both Shopify and ShippingEasy. So far the process has been flexible easy. When needed, the Support team has been responsive and great. I would recommend it to a friend and fellow small start-up like mine. www.mmffvt.com

Morrill Mountain Fruit Farm
August 10, 2016

So far we are loving Shipping Easy. We ship about 500 packages per month, mostly USPS. Its easy to use and we can print packing slips and labels for all the orders on a given day with a few clicks. It will learn rules that will speed up daily shipping. The customer service is top notch- a real live person answers the phone when you call - and they actually know their stuff. (unlike most of the "gurus" that I have dealt with). Seriously, loving it and would highly recommend. BTW- I'm just a regular customer and I was not paid or bribed to write this and none of my friends or family work there.

Kirby Erdely