ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Red Bird Coffee

Shipping Easy was a perfect service for many months, then in the last 4 weeks they seem to have fallen apart. After an overnight "update" our templates were corrupted, our logo was distorted, some information went missing from out packing lists, and every time they try to fix it something else goes wrong. It's been buggy for 4 weeks now, and even with repeated calls and hours on the phone with their support people, they can't seem to fix the system. Lately they have been failing to update our Shopify store when orders ship, and on the packing lists we see "Liquid Error: wrong number of arguments (1 for 2)" which is ridiculous. We're getting ready to swtich...we can't put up with this anymore.

kudu-lah

I rarely writes review.... However, kudos must be given to Shipping Easy!

I've been using Shipping Easy for over a year now and it's .... easy. All of my orders from Shopify are synced seamlessly and my customers are immediately updated when I complete a shipping label. We take in-person orders and having the Manual Option at no additional charge is awesome! I have the option to add my Etsy account as well for a small monthly fee. If you don't use Shipping Easy yet, you should.

Thanks for making a great app!

bootcuffsocks.com

Shipping Easy cut our shipping time by half while also saving us money on USPS Priority Mail shipping.

Cranio Care Bears

Where have you been all our lives?! =) We love Shipping Easy! Before we used USPS Click n Ship and had to manually enter EVERYTHING! Plus we could only ship Priority mail from home. We'd have to go to the post office and stand in line to do our 1st class/media mail shipments. But NOW shipping easy lets us do everything from home!! It is FANTASTIC! Super easy to use too! Thank you Shipping Easy for helping this non profit be more efficient!

LONDON BRUSH COMPANY

Out of all the shipping companies I called, Shipping Easy are head and shoulders above the rest for prompt customer service. Instead of sitting on the phone listening to shrill and tinny muzak whilst waiting for them, you reach someone almost immediately. Website is user friendly and if you get stuck , they guide you on your way in no time. What a breath of fresh air they are. Pro active in solving issues and also so courteous. Love em.

Poketti

Shipping Easy has been amazing. I have my account integrated with my Shopify store. When the orders come in, with just a few clicks, I'm printing labels. It could not be easier. I'm totally blown away after using a cut/paste method for a year! The postage is cheaper, and ShippingEasy service has been so helpful. It's almost unheard of these days to find such a great solution with such great value and customer service -- ShippingEasy should be very proud. As sales pick up for the holidays, I have complete confidence I am ready!

Your Joyologist™

I am absolutely loving Shipping Easy. Everytime I have a question I get immediate support. Which is huge for me. Everything is so smooth and no copy and pasting! I have been telling all of my friends with online stores to check them out.

Jellybeans

Excellent customer support! Very prompt in their replies!

Teaglad

Amazing app and even better customer service! I have every confidence in using these guys and recommending them.

Tiny Altar

I am relieved! Shipping doesn't have to be painful and tedious. Customer support is stellar! If you're stumped by anything - don't worry, they go out of their way to help you quickly.