ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ToteBagFactory.com

Not a good solution for your all shipping needs, but good for printing packing list :)
Does not support UPS.
Packing list and Pick List module needs to be improved.
Customer service reps cant answer your questions, they cant help at all.

De Wine Spot | Small-batch Wines, Curated Whiskey and Sake Collection

Great customer service and a very helpful app.

Shoelimitless

This app is truly amazing. It really saves time when creating your shipping labels and I love the way the tracking information streamlines back the orders. As with the other comments the customer service is amazing. Bailey was awesome. Really great app to have!!!

Postertext

I'm not going to review the functionality or features of ShippingEasy because I think shipping apps in general are more or less the same.

What I'm going to review about, which is important to store owners especially during times of emergencies and frustration, is their service.

They have an INCREDIBLE customer service team. Very friendly, VERY HELPFUL. I feel like their service team truly cares about their customers, and that makes my experience with them far better than other competitors out there. Because when you need help, it will most likely be a critical issue and I trust that their team will be there for me 100% of the time.

I only wish they support international shipping shippers as we have warehousing in other countries as well.

Nutrition53

It's a very good app. The only drawback is that it does not accommodate FedEx Smart post and this is critical for us. It was once a great one stop shop for 2 of our online stores, 1 in 3dcart, the other in shopify. Without this compatibility we have to manually process orders in a separate FedEx module which adds a lot of time. Will be looking for a different one stop solution to get the efficiency I want. If you do not use Smart Post, it is the best shipping app there is IMO.

Kushley.com

Simply put, best shipping app, period!
But only if you are looking to save time and money...the pure ease of orders auto synced with your store plus so much more and the most genuine customer service support.
Sincerely thank you Madilynn and thank you Shipping Easy!

Season with Spice - Asian Spice Shop

Best app we use. Saved us so much time and money. Thanks!

Track Sculptures

I love this app. Their customer support is fantastic (you call, they answer, and help) -- but even more impressive is the speed of updates / features. They pump out new features incredibly quickly, and even added a small feature that I called in to request on the phone! All I can say is wow.

Eternal Wooden Roses

One of the BEST shipping apps out there

Happy Spritz

Too bad it doesn't work for Canada based businesses looks like I have to have a US address to use this App.