ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Shipping, inventory, and email marketing - all in one place

The Rage

Love all the guys at Shipping Easy!! Great customer service, most helpful tech team that we here at The Rage have worked with by far, and Shipping Easy is super easy to use and saves us time and money!! We will be sticking with Matt, Chandler, and all the awesome people at Shipping Easy!!

Nabele Natural Products

Just switched to Shipping Easy from a previous shipping app. It's far superior in pretty much every way. Much better flow and interface than what I was previously using. Not to mention, still being a company with a relatively small shipping volume every month - the fact that they only charge shipping costs - not an additional fee, is awesome. Very happy with them.

2POOD

I highly recommend ShippingEasy. Their customer service is second to none. They are constantly working to improve their site and give their customers the best possible shipping experience.

Steez Teez

Extremely user friendly, great customer service. Highly recommended.

Happily Ever BorroWED

Super helpful customer service and support!

Vape Dojo

ShippingEasy = Greatest thing since sliced bread. Love them. Always responsive when I need anything. Saves me tens of hours every week!

Bow Truss Coffee Roasters - Chicago Coffee Roasting

It is so rare to have great customer service from an online company. These folks are really nice, efficient, and made my experience setting up my account very easy and pleasant. They followed up with me and never made me feel bad or pressured. So far I really like the service!

Purse & Clutch

I've been using Shipping Easy since April and have really enjoyed their services. Their integration with Shopify means that I never have to copy and paste customer addresses so I won't ever make a mistake.

I began using it for its label creation capabilities, but I have been very pleased with the USPS prices - much cheaper than if I were to simply go to the post office. The shipment manager app on my phone is handy for checking on status of shipments when I'm not in the office.

19Upstream

Shipping Easy is an awesome app! Can't believe what you get for free with this easy to use app.

We've had to call their customer service several times. We are never on hold for more than a minute and have always gotten someone friendly and helpful.

The only down side is that it really only prints 4x6 labels, but besides that, it is really great. That being said, this company is working steadily at making improvements and I'm sure it won't be long before this is improved upon as well.

Alphamart

It seems like exactly what we need, but they haven't been able to send us a verification email on the 2 accounts we tried, so, I guess that's a bad start.