ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SKINourishment, Inc.

ShippingEasy has been incredible for us!

We found ShippingEasy by accident before we launched our Shopify Store and we are so happy they were with us as we launched our store.

Before ShippingEasy we used another Shipping App that was really clunky and hard to use. When I saw ShippingEasy's interface I knew it was the app for us.

Through-out the entire store launch process ShippingEasy walked us through setup, provided personal customer support contact information and constantly answer every question we through at them.

As a fellow small business we are really proud to support ShippingEasy. On the rare instance they didn't have an answer or we were having extra problems they went above and beyond to solve our issues!

I can't imagine choosing any other shipping application.

-Will Reynolds Young
Chief Digital Officer
SKINourishment, Inc

Modefa USA

As a very small business (we have around 40 orders per month), this actually wasn't very useful for us. I initially got it because I was looking for a way to be able to print postage for first-class mail so that I could participate in package pickup by USPS and not have to take all my packages to the post office all the time (that's free as long as you have priority or express mail packages). This app advertised as being able to purchase first-class mail postage. I was able to get it for free, since we have less than 50 orders per month. However, when I downloaded it I found out that you have to pay extra if you want to be able to print postage for first class mail. So for me, when probably about half of my packages are priority or express, it didn't make sense to pay extra money to be able to print first class mail. I was able to find another solution that makes more sense for me. However, I could see how it could be more useful for a larger business that ships a lot more first class mail to make it worth it.

UOIONLINE.COM

Time spent using app About 8 years

I couldn't imagine our store functioning without this amazing app.

The Collegiate Standard

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was really skeptical, and thought this was yet another solicitation call which we get tons of everyday. Reluctantly, I let the sales rep walk me through a demo, which showed some promises. I thought the $30 per month fee was kind of high, but then considered that if it can save me at least a few hours each month spent on entering information to print shipping labels on USPS.com, etc, it would be worth it. After trying it for just a few days, I was quite happy with our decision. We not only use it for our Shopify store orders, but also use it to print labels for orders we get from other channels. The discounted rate is especially nice (for example, $12 something for USPS next day Express, v.s like $18 we use to pay before!). The Priority mail rates are comparable to those on USPS.com, but again it's nice to be able to print all your labels in one place. Once they have the UPS integration too (which they told me is within weeks), it will save us even more time! We definitely recommend ShippingEasy.

castlebrookltd.com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

One word: lifesavers! (maybe that was two).

Before these guys I tried Stamps.com, going to the post office (and getting different postage every damn time), drop shipping, yadda, yadda yadda. All of it was a headache.

Then I bough a Zebra Lp 2844, and told myself that I need to find something better, because my orders that were being printed onto Avery stickers then walked down to the post office where they would take FOREVER (and charge me extra) had to stop.

Steve and Tessa from ShippingEasy straight up made the name of the company come true. Not only does my store get synched with their system (automatically sending a confirmation to the customer via email and a shipping tracking number) they also have very easy access to the data and postage. Everything can be done from home, and these guys have been nothing except extremely helpful.

International shipping is next for me, and from what Tessa told me/showed me, that should be a breeze as well.

My time shipping has gone from a straight 45 minutes for just 10 orders, to less than 5 minutes for 20 orders.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (Try em' out atleast, free 7 day trial)

Three Fiddlehead Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a really fantastic app..... for the most part.

My issues:

They don't provide any First Class mail options without a Dymo Endicia account.

If you need to send a lot of items First Class Mail then you're paying at minimum $17/month right off the bat for the functionality of ShippingEasy.

I'm still going to give this app a Happy Face because obviously there only so many of us cheapskate startups that primarily use first class mail, and in every other way this App kicks ass, I'll just have to wait until we're not in the red to use it.

Magicsleepsuit

Time spent using app About 3 years

We've been using Shipping Easy for quite some time, and have found it to be a huge help in streamlining our label and fulfillment process. This allows us to get orders out faster and more efficiently. Whenever we need help, the customer service and support has been excellent! Highly recommend!

Sarah Jane Studios

Great integration with Shopify. Saves me so much time! No addresses to enter by hand - goes right in and then marks orders as shipped and notifies the customer - all in one! My email to customer service was answered right away and they've called to make sure we're up and running well.

Providence Perfume Co.

I really like ShippingEasy! I've tried other shipping apps for my e-commerce site and encountered major problems with them. Last year I tried something called Order Cup (I think) and had to cancel my "free trial" and ended up losing $50.00 in unused postage that was never refunded back to me despite numerous requests. ShippingEasy has the best customer service and anytime I have a question or issue they are supremely quick at resolving my problem. I also appreciate that they really listen to what their customers are asking for. I requested a tweak to their packing slip format and later saw they had instituted the change in format to exactly what I had suggested. Very responsive sales and customer service team. They are adding UPS and Fed-ex shipping capabilities shortly and this will make them an easy way to ship, pack and track all orders from one source.

Girl and the Goat

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Saves so much time creating labels! Instead of logging into USPS Click n' Ship and going through all the steps to create a label THEN going back to my store to fulfill and send tracking #s, ShippingEasy does it all for me.

Ariel called me right after I activated my account, and then I spoke with Tessa a couple minutes later about a question, and she was SO helpful and really responsive and quick. Not just some random customer service rep, they seem to really care.

Can't wait for the reporting to be finished!