ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Steez Teez

Extremely user friendly, great customer service. Highly recommended.

Happily Ever BorroWED

Super helpful customer service and support!

Vape Dojo

ShippingEasy = Greatest thing since sliced bread. Love them. Always responsive when I need anything. Saves me tens of hours every week!

Bow Truss Coffee Roasters - Chicago Coffee Roasting

It is so rare to have great customer service from an online company. These folks are really nice, efficient, and made my experience setting up my account very easy and pleasant. They followed up with me and never made me feel bad or pressured. So far I really like the service!

Purse & Clutch

I've been using Shipping Easy since April and have really enjoyed their services. Their integration with Shopify means that I never have to copy and paste customer addresses so I won't ever make a mistake.

I began using it for its label creation capabilities, but I have been very pleased with the USPS prices - much cheaper than if I were to simply go to the post office. The shipment manager app on my phone is handy for checking on status of shipments when I'm not in the office.

19Upstream

Shipping Easy is an awesome app! Can't believe what you get for free with this easy to use app.

We've had to call their customer service several times. We are never on hold for more than a minute and have always gotten someone friendly and helpful.

The only down side is that it really only prints 4x6 labels, but besides that, it is really great. That being said, this company is working steadily at making improvements and I'm sure it won't be long before this is improved upon as well.

Alphamart

It seems like exactly what we need, but they haven't been able to send us a verification email on the 2 accounts we tried, so, I guess that's a bad start.

Vicil Anaya

A little weird to use and the prices are higher than USPS. Don't about prices for other carriers. Contacted live chat and had good experience, until I did not receive the email I was promised by the chat person. This happened twice.

ReverentStyle

This app is great! I use it to ship everyday to my customers. The only downfall as someone else mentioned is that they do not offer UPS regularly, but it is great for USPS and FEDEX shipments. I use a Dymo 4xl label printer, so the PDF that the app generates is perfect! They just revamped their user dashboard, and added an option to store package sizes and addresses.
Good app...keep up the good work guys!

Alice & Jane's

Easy to use, shipping information automatically populates from order, and order status is updated to fulfilled. Very nice shipping app!