ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Colorado Crafted

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has saved us SO much time. We ship using USPS Priority Mail and the integration between our Shopify store & ShippingEasy is so great. ShippingEasy pulls each order and the product weight directly from our site. Now we can generate & print shipping labels with just a few clicks.

I found the interface at ShippingEasy a little bit difficult to use at first. A customer service rep called me after they noticed I'd signed up but wasn't using the service. She was so helpful, showed me how everything worked, and I love ShippingEasy now. Great customer service.

Aquaffinity Premium Skin Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app if you have one store. If you have more than one, it is a bit of a pain to make sure it logged in to the correct store. It also didn't figure the postage correctly for my second store. It does work very well for single shop accounts only.

Essence Of Vali

Using Shipping Easy was one of the best business decisions we have made. No more waiting on line at the post office! It is easy to use and the support and training from ShippingEasy was perfect. I highly recommend ShippingEasy without hesitation.

Fantasy Fitness Wear

Time spent using app About 4 years

We love this App, We are very happy with the ShippingEasy app! It's easy to use and their Customer Service is great. I can now ship from my Shopify store, it then notifies the customer the product has been shipped and allows for tracking. Great APP!

Bye Bye Parabens

Time spent using app About 1 year

This by far is the #1 app in Shopify!!! ShippingEasy is simple and clean. It communicates in a way that shop owners will understand. A lot of apps are created from a techy point of view and the "not so techy" store owner is left trying to understand what the #$%* is going on...

If I can offer you any feedback on starting your online business the first app you need is ShippingEasy! Take the worry out of trying to figure out your shipping they have done it for you.

compliment.

Time spent using app About 2 months

ShippingEasy has saved me soooooo much time and money. Their customer service is amazing. The few times I've called with questions, the phone barely rings before a live human picks up the phone and gives me ABUNDANT service. Then they follow up with an email. Absolutely, one of the best decisions I've made for my shop since being with Shopify.

Fly Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The name says it all. Shipping Easy really made my shipping easy. Customer service was super friendly also.

The Columbia Fragrance Co.

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was very easy to install and I was able to begin using it right away. Their customer service is fantastic, and within 24 hours of installation I received a phone call to help get me set up. I can't recommend it enough!

WoodAround

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This app is pretty great, within minutes I was printing USPS first class shipping labels that were cheaper overall than putting stamps on mailers.

From spending way more time at the post office this morning, to printing labels and having customers emailed tracking numbers by this afternoon the app is a huge help. Plus I pay less on the shipping, not a single downside.

This application was also far easier to use and get running, and looked much more like an extension of shopify than the others I tried, most of those overly complicated.

Apex Athletic Apparel

I'm not usually one to leave raving reviews, but I have to give it to the team at shipping easy. The customers for service is out of this world, Samantha helped me with every little question I had and it didn't matter that I'm a small company using their free service.

Speaking of their service, it's exceptional. I can effortlessly import my orders from Shopify and print them out within minutes with no copying of data. If you spend a few minutes setting everything up on their site, it becomes painless to print out shipping labels and invoices. I can't recommend them enough!

Justin