ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 23, 2014

I'm new to both Shopify and ShippingEasy. So far the process has been flexible easy. When needed, the Support team has been responsive and great. I would recommend it to a friend and fellow small start-up like mine. www.mmffvt.com

Morrill Mountain Fruit Farm
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 22, 2014

Shippingeasy is absolutely fabulous! It was so easy to set up and get started! Pretty sure I was up and running within 15 minutes or less. I love that I can import all my orders from other shopping sites into this one app and voila! presto! its all there and ready to go!

Thanks for making this such a breeze!

Love Me Knot™
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 20, 2014

ShippingEasy was an absolute godsend! We've been using it for about 6 months now, and I couldn't begin to tell you how much time, effort, and hair pulling it has saved us. We can process and print shipping for any number of order in a matter of a minute. Not only has the time saved paid for this over and over again (time = money), but having international first class USPS options (with tracking!) makes it more than worth it.

SoulMakes
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
January 14, 2014

ShippingEasy has by far the best customers of any app. SE support staff is easy to reach, responsive and knowledgeable. he Shipping Easy app easily integrates orders with our Shopify store, allows us to group orders by type, ship domestically and international using USPS, save shipping preferences and much more.

RESTORATION SEEDS
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 13, 2014

As a first-time shipper, ShippingEasy has made the whole process much smoother for me. I can't imagine doing the masses of shipments without it! The thing that really stands out is the customer service. It really is amazing! Whenever I have a problem, even after hours, they are able to help and get it resolved asap. I'm constantly impressed with it their level of support and service. Wonderful!

A Better Life
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
January 10, 2014

I signed up and began using ShippingEasy right away and ran into an issue I couldn't solve. I sent a request for help but before I heard back, a customer service person called to set up a time for a tutorial. Well, she helped me with my problem (and I got the same info from the help desk in an email!) and I made an appointment. I am so glad I did. This has saved me time, made our little pottery look professional and made this past holiday shipping craze liveable. Beginning businesses should use this and take those extra minutes for something only they can do. Thanks!

Ellison Bay Pottery Studios
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 8, 2014

I just started using this app and I am already impressed. I hope that it continues going well. I first downloaded the app, but didn't quite have time to mess with it to figure it out. A rep from shippingeasy called me to set up a time to help walk me through the program. Way to be proactive! Then when we had our appointment she was really helpful and answered all my questions, and even gave me her email address and offer to contact me with a followup call once I used it for a week. Very impressive customer service.

Then, using it with shopify is easy. I can ship things through the app and they send a confirmation email with tracking numbers and everything. The labels look very professional too. I hope that things continue to be this great with it.

Vacation Races Merchandise
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 30, 2013

Excellent app if you have one store. If you have more than one, it is a bit of a pain to make sure it logged in to the correct store. It also didn't figure the postage correctly for my second store. It does work very well for single shop accounts only.
Edit: I was notified by the developer that a second store can be added for $5 per month.

Aquaffinity Premium Skin Care
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 20, 2013

Absolutely the best and easiest shipping app on Shopify. It does exactly what I need it to do. Makes printing labels and packing slips an extremely easy process. Highly recommended.

Dorkees.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 20, 2013

Here's the most important thing to know about ShippingEasy - they really care about service. There are lots of ways to ship online, including many great options like ShippingEasy - but they are easily the most proactive app/company I ever could have imagined.

I like to save money, so I've always used free shipping systems through PayPal and USPS. They were getting tedious so I decided to check out ShippingEasy. I punched through 300 orders in one night - and most incredibly, when I had a problem uploading a CSV, they CALLED ME! They saw the problem on their end and called me with a suggestion to fix it.

Here's how impressed I was with that level of service. It's the last Friday to get Christmas orders out and I wanted to take the time to write this review so fellow Shopify store owners could hear the difference in service at ShippingEasy.

Baby Daddy Books