ShippyPro ‑ Labels and Returns

ShippyPro ‑ Labels and Returns

by ITALIAN VALLEY SRL

Print Labels, Save on Shipments, Track Packages Manage Returns

Aquela Global Online Shop | Aquela 8.0 - The Best Hydrogen Water

We use UPS and after having no handover from their tech team I'm really impressed with ShippyPro. I'll be hesitant to use it for other couriers going by the reviews from other users on here but for UPS it's great.

Ultimate Modelling Products

OK so, third update to the review......

The first review was 1 star as we had no technical support and arranged meetings with ShippyPro, which they failed to attend and have admitted this in emails. They only reached out to me once I'd posted a 1 star review!

The second review was 4 stars for the reasons below.....

After a bumpy start, the support has been very good and on point.

I've not given it 5 stars as we use UPS, DPD & Royal Mail for shipping. UPS is great as we only have to input our account details and it automatically pulls over all the rates, which is great, works as advertised.

DPD on the other hand, we have to input all the different rates for weights and zones for the whole world! This is going to take at least a few full days of data entry to accomplish and not a pleasant job. We haven't done this yet so, cannot use all the functions of the app. Will update when we've done so.

Royal Mail does not work at all. Support have said that they are in negotiations with Royal Mail at the moment, but they really shouldn't advertise that the app uses them if it cannot.

The UI is easy to navigate and reasonably intuitive to pick up. We only wanted an app like this to instantly provide customers with tracking numbers as soon as their order is fulfilled. This alone will save us between one and two hours a day!

Will update once we've got all the feeds up and running used it for a couple of months.....

Third review....

So, I ended up deciding to give ShippyPro a shot and went ahead and bought a monthly plan, wish I hadn't for the following reasons.....

I needed to input all the DPD rates manually. This meant setting up around an extra 30 couriers, even though they were all DPD, one for every different rate. The problem is that to be able to add more than one courier you have to purchase their monthly or annual scheme. I went ahead and did this so I could enter all the extra DPD rates. I then fell ill and did not get to complete the task. I then went to enter all the details two weeks later and found I couldn't any more! Turns out you have to purchase your units (one unit is one shipping label etc) in advance, but if you don't use them that month you lose them, they do not carry over! This means any that you have purchased and not used, you lose. This model is totally flawed as you have to buy more than you think you might need depending on sales. You're always going to have surplus that you've paid for, but not used so, you're losing money every month.

I complained about this and they said they would carry it over for one month for me, but were quite emphatic in saying this will never happen again.

And still no Royal Mail even though they're still advertising as usable on their platform! I wonder how many others don't actually work either.

I've now deleted the app and chalked up the lose of money up to experience.

Sorry, but I cannot recommend this app at all.....

Paleobull

Esta aplicación nos facilita enormemente el trabajo de impresión de las etiquetas de los pedidos y el posterior seguimiento de los envíos. Además dispone de equipo de soporte muy rápido para la resolución de las dudas.

Motion RC Europe

We use ShippyPro for shipping label creation in our Central Europe warehouse. There are not many options for shipping software that supports EU based businesses, so we were very happy when we found ShippyPro. ShippyPro is similar to apps like ShipStation, the difference being primarily a few less features and a more basic UI/UX. ShippyPro feels like a newer and smaller company, but their technical team is very fast to respond and always willing to help troubleshoot shipping or technical issues. Their tech support is based in Italy and speaks multiple languages (including English) so it is nice to have a team in the same time zone that speaks our languages. Their software works with all the major carriers and several of the more local, and smaller carriers; one of the main reasons we selected ShippyPro. Overall a solid piece of software that has all the primary shipping features a SMB will need.

Motion RC Europe
www.motionrc.eu

The Revive Club

Safe to say no other app has added this much value to our business. This has transformed our workflow, cutting the average order processing time (excluding packaging) from 3 minutes per order, to around 20 seconds. The UX design could do with a bit of refinement which would make it even more efficient. Just to balance out the review I'd say the support is rapid, but in the three times I've made polite suggestions for how things could work even better, they seemed to take it personally and suggest it was more my issue. FYI Shippy - love your app, but some of your customers may have been UX designers in a previous life...;-) All customer feedback is valuable so don't take it like a personal insult.

Munch & Crunch

We are based in Dubai & with Extreme Delight I am writing this review, with the quickest support and prompt action by the ShippyPro my 2 months unsolved issue came to a solution with in 1 min conversation with ShippyPro. We have tried several apps to generate shipping labels out there in shopify app store none of them worked. But to be honest ShippyPro UI and Customer support is excellent. Any one from UAE out there kindly don't waste your time with other apps just use this app you will never be disappointed.

camminaconme

I am very happy to have installed this app in my store: shipping management has become incredibly easy, safe and economical. Not only that: my customers receive timely information about their orders and can ask for assistance. Spectacular!

Lithe

Time saver.
The team is proactive and solves problems.
The value of the service is really high.
Thanks

Stroncton - Design & Clothing Company

Awesome Service, Awesome integration. Very happy with the customer support :) Looking forward to work with ShippyPro :)

anOrdain

Really impressive app, very thorough and great live support. Makes shipping a lot easier, would recommend.

Previous 1 3