ShippyPro ‑ Shipping made easy

ShippyPro ‑ Shipping made easy

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3)
January 24, 2023

Dall'inizio funzionava bene e prezzo era democratico. Ora costa molto, ma non si può gestire i resi, e ogni piccolo servizio in più è un optional, perché nonostante il costo aumentato bisogno pagare ancora di più per altre cose accessori, assistenza a volte ottima, ma nei casi un pò particolari, l'assistenza non comprende il problema, ma se ne frega assolutamente, è un peccato.

BassiniBoutique.it
Time spent using app: About 5 years
ITALIAN VALLEY SRL replied January 25, 2023

Salve,

Sono Beatrice dal Team di ShippyPro, ti ringrazio per averci condiviso il tuo feedback.

Il nostro obiettivo è quello di offrire un servizio che possa eccedere le tue aspettative e vorremmo quindi poterti aiutare per rendere migliore la tua esperienza con noi.

Ti confermiamo che tramite ShippyPro hai la possibilità di gestire i tuoi resi e quindi ottimizzare la tua logistica inversa creando le tue Regole di Reso e incorporando il Portale di Reso direttamente all'interno del tuo sito web.

Per maggiori informazioni ti invitiamo a dare un'occhiata alla nostra guida dedicata: https://help.shippypro.com/it/articles/3671822-che-cos-e-shippypro-easy-return-e-come-funziona

Non esitare inoltre a contattarci per poter discutere delle problematiche che hai riscontrato e poterti offrire tutto il supporto necessario.

Grazie mille e a presto,
ShippyPro Team

September 11, 2022

Absolutely dumb app that makes your life more difficult. Think about this. The app cannot detect any order changes AFTER it has been paid. If your customer reaches out because they want to add another product to an already paid order, bad luck. Of course, you can edit the order on Shopify, but ShippyPro will not change anything. Hence the original order without the item will be shipped. Are you using any post-purchase upsell to maximize your business AOV? God, no, that's awful. Stop trying to make more money since ShippyPro CANNOT detect any order changes after the order has been paid, so any upsells added post-purchase will not show in the ShippyPro order. We are sick of getting "I did not receive X product" emails because of the stupidity of this app. This has cost us a lot of money in reshipments. Reached out to support a couple of times. Not only they're slow, but they cannot provide any solution. Looking for another solution now because it's 2022, and we cannot use an app with such limitations. Not to mention, we will have orders not syncing every now and then, and the tracking number will not be sent to Shopify despite being fulfilled (the orders show stuck with a spinning sand watch inside the app). Go figure.

Canvas by Numbers
Spain
May 23, 2022

The app itself is okay, but the team is very bad!!
We have been over 6 hours in the live chat, as the plan was not working suddenly, without getting any answers. Hundreds of packages are waiting for fullfilment because of their service -.-

WunderRein
Austria
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 8, 2022

If I could rate this app lower I would. Seriously, think very carefully before you use or even install this app. The sales team aggressively called numerous times during our peak working hours once we downloaded it to have a look at, pressuring us to use the app. Eventually we decided to start using it and there were several problems getting the app integrated with our shipping provider. This took lots of back and forth with them and our shipping provider until they told us everything was "working normally now". The "free trial" we were promised mysteriously disappeared and we were forced to buy extra credits as we had already started using the app. We shipped close to 100 orders using it before our shipping provider contacted us to say our UK orders had not been uploaded correctly with customs data. This meant that a huge amount of orders had been stuck in a warehouse and needed to be returned to us. It was then revealed that this integration was not possible. How someone didn't make us aware of this is the worst part. It just seems like they didn't care and are after the money. F the customer seems to be the attitude. Shippypro bizarrely sent several emails to our customers saying the orders had been delivered, cancelled and then returned to sender. This has resulted in a huge amount of lost revenue, reputational damage, and the cost to reprint new labels using our old method. It has taken 2 full days to deal with the fallout of this and we are not out of the woods yet. Support have gone completely silent. They haven't answered any emails and not issued even an apology never mind a refund for the orders that never got delivered. I honestly can't believe how bad this experience has been. It would be nearly funny if it wasn't such a serious crisis that was dumped on our small business. The app itself is not intuitive, it's clunky and poorly designed. I would steer very clear of this awful company. Their other poor reviews say it all as well I should have know to avoid. Use at your own risk.

Nufields
Ireland
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 9, 2021

too many munual operations to perform, e.g no possibilities to setting rules to split or merge order automatically

Orteat
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 4, 2021

We installed the APP for managing domestic and overseas shipments with UPS...but unfortunately the API don't send the VAT code of my Company on the paperless documents UPS needs for customs, in few words: USELESS.
We contacted the customer service and all I got was: "It's our fault, but don't know when it will be solved, thank you". Please please, just fix this issue

Transit
Time spent using app: 29 days
July 31, 2021

Before I downloaded this app, I checked their official site and it clearly stated they supported my courier but after downloading it, it turns out it does not and it is still on the page which is very misleading.
I emailed them and they responded quickly but it does not seem like they communicated with each other, 3 different people sent me emails about the same issue.

Fake Plastic Love
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 6, 2021

If you want to import the orders to generate the labels, you have to pay the annual subscription, that is, the monthly subscription is useless.
The customer service is robotic, you ask something and they answer what they want.
I give it 2 stars because I imagine it will work, but I have not been able to verify it. After paying 70$ subscription for 500 shipments they tell me it's no good, that I have to pay the annual subscription.

Les Santes
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
ITALIAN VALLEY SRL replied July 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

Once you have connected Shopify to your ShippyPro account we confirm that an annual subscription will provide you the added benefit of importing all orders automatically while a monthly one will allow you import only the last 25.

However, it is possible to easily import the rest of the orders that were present on your Shopify account before its connection to ShippyPro by uploading them in an Excel, a CSV or a TXT file. Here you can find the relevant step-by-step guide. https://help.shippypro.com/en/articles/3278315-how-to-import-excel-csv-or-txt-files-with-your-shipments-data

We hope that this clarification helps and we encourage you to contact us if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to assist you!

May 11, 2021

There are many good features about the app in terms of automating my shipping label printing, however, their customer service is not very responsive. Also, they time stamp all their emails with the EU date format which has been very confusing for my American customers. They definitely need to fix this issue.

We Drink Bubbles
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 27, 2021

Very very good app...perfectly integrated with Shopify, so fast so good, The only thing they need to get better is their support, that basically seems not exist, i tried to contact them so many times to implement other courieers but nobody replied and in the end i realized that they get paied for this service, thing that i really dont understand, since now im using those curieer outside their app

Alla Violetta Boutique