ShippyPro ‑ Shipping made easy

Automate shipping: ship, track, return orders faster than ever

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

WunderRein

Location Austria

The app itself is okay, but the team is very bad!!
We have been over 6 hours in the live chat, as the plan was not working suddenly, without getting any answers. Hundreds of packages are waiting for fullfilment because of their service -.-

Nufields

If I could rate this app lower I would. Seriously, think very carefully before you use or even install this app. The sales team aggressively called numerous times during our peak working hours once we downloaded it to have a look at, pressuring us to use the app. Eventually we decided to start using it and there were several problems getting the app integrated with our shipping provider. This took lots of back and forth with them and our shipping provider until they told us everything was "working normally now". The "free trial" we were promised mysteriously disappeared and we were forced to buy extra credits as we had already started using the app. We shipped close to 100 orders using it before our shipping provider contacted us to say our UK orders had not been uploaded correctly with customs data. This meant that a huge amount of orders had been stuck in a warehouse and needed to be returned to us. It was then revealed that this integration was not possible. How someone didn't make us aware of this is the worst part. It just seems like they didn't care and are after the money. F the customer seems to be the attitude. Shippypro bizarrely sent several emails to our customers saying the orders had been delivered, cancelled and then returned to sender. This has resulted in a huge amount of lost revenue, reputational damage, and the cost to reprint new labels using our old method. It has taken 2 full days to deal with the fallout of this and we are not out of the woods yet. Support have gone completely silent. They haven't answered any emails and not issued even an apology never mind a refund for the orders that never got delivered. I honestly can't believe how bad this experience has been. It would be nearly funny if it wasn't such a serious crisis that was dumped on our small business. The app itself is not intuitive, it's clunky and poorly designed. I would steer very clear of this awful company. Their other poor reviews say it all as well I should have know to avoid. Use at your own risk.

Orteat

too many munual operations to perform, e.g no possibilities to setting rules to split or merge order automatically

Transit

We installed the APP for managing domestic and overseas shipments with UPS...but unfortunately the API don't send the VAT code of my Company on the paperless documents UPS needs for customs, in few words: USELESS.
We contacted the customer service and all I got was: "It's our fault, but don't know when it will be solved, thank you". Please please, just fix this issue

Fake Plastic Love

Before I downloaded this app, I checked their official site and it clearly stated they supported my courier but after downloading it, it turns out it does not and it is still on the page which is very misleading.
I emailed them and they responded quickly but it does not seem like they communicated with each other, 3 different people sent me emails about the same issue.

Les Santes

If you want to import the orders to generate the labels, you have to pay the annual subscription, that is, the monthly subscription is useless.
The customer service is robotic, you ask something and they answer what they want.
I give it 2 stars because I imagine it will work, but I have not been able to verify it. After paying 70$ subscription for 500 shipments they tell me it's no good, that I have to pay the annual subscription.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

Once you have connected Shopify to your ShippyPro account we confirm that an annual subscription will provide you the added benefit of importing all orders automatically while a monthly one will allow you import only the last 25.

However, it is possible to easily import the rest of the orders that were present on your Shopify account before its connection to ShippyPro by uploading them in an Excel, a CSV or a TXT file. Here you can find the relevant step-by-step guide. https://help.shippypro.com/en/articles/3278315-how-to-import-excel-csv-or-txt-files-with-your-shipments-data

We hope that this clarification helps and we encourage you to contact us if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to assist you!

We Drink Bubbles

There are many good features about the app in terms of automating my shipping label printing, however, their customer service is not very responsive. Also, they time stamp all their emails with the EU date format which has been very confusing for my American customers. They definitely need to fix this issue.

Alla Violetta Boutique

Very very good app...perfectly integrated with Shopify, so fast so good, The only thing they need to get better is their support, that basically seems not exist, i tried to contact them so many times to implement other courieers but nobody replied and in the end i realized that they get paied for this service, thing that i really dont understand, since now im using those curieer outside their app

Papeloja

Muito bom! Uso para expedir as encomendas pela DPD Portugal e o processo é simples e intuitivo. Gostaria apenas que pudéssemos alterar as definições para não aparecerem as imagens dos produtos porque no meu caso criam listas mais complicadas. update:Muito obrigado! Já está óptimo sem as imagens :)

March 18, 2021

Olá, agradecemos o excelente feedback!
Pode alterar as definições das imagens através: Meu perfil > Preferências > Mostrar detalhes do item na página a Enviar e/ou Enviadas.

FARMACIA TARQUINI

La app funziona complessivamente abbastanza bene ma con Shopify non si riescono a mostrare i punti ritiro nel live checkout. Per avere tale funzionalità avevo sottoscritto un piano Fast Growing di Shippypro ed effettuato un pagamento annuale a Shopify, come indicato nelle loro guide, spendendo soldi inutilmente. Il supporto tecnico è praticamente inesistente, non risponde né in chat né per email. Numero di telefono nemmeno a parlarne...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6