Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Bookkish World

one of the best shipping service, thanks Akshay for superb support. easy to integrate, easy to use.

Dear Bookkish World,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

ADDICTION MART

This platform is very easy to use with Shopify. Shiprocket is best app for courier facility they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
Sarika is my KAM , doing good job, happy with the services.

Dear ADDICTION MART,

It is delightful to hear such positive words and It's always a pleasure to serve the best to our user.

F2F Mart

This platform is very easy to use with Shopify. They always provide promp support and their customer support is very good. my account manager Mr. Sahil sharma is very supportive. cheers to you guys..!!!

Dear F2F Mart,

Sunday Deal

This platform is very easy to use with Shopify. They always provide cod amount on time and their customer support is very good. my account manager is very supportive @ Anupama

Dear Customer,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Pet Offers

Must have application for those doing ecom. Rajesh is doing incredible job for providing quality support.. I hope they can continue doing good work.

AccessNic

Best App for the Ecom industry. No headache of running after every courier company & easy to use platform. I'm very lucky that i got Varun as my POC. He is very helpful and i love the support from his side.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure you enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

GWD Kids

Very Useful shipping platform for small businesses.
My Account manager Sarika Dixit is very helpful

February 13, 2020

Dear GWD Kids,

Stowkart

I am using the shiprocket from my last 3 ventures. Amazing team support specially from my account manager Shantanu Chauhan.

Dear Stowkart,

thesilkee.in

Shiprocket is best app for courier facility.
they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
they never charged overweighted.
Best for COD
My Account manager is sanchit sharma...

fizafactory

Very Easy Shiprocket Services n best perfomance.. n enjoy this using app my account manager is sanchit sharma...

Dear fizafactory,