Shiprocket ‑ Shipping In India

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 2 Lac+ Online Sellers

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pet Offers

Location India

Must have application for those doing ecom. Rajesh is doing incredible job for providing quality support.. I hope they can continue doing good work.

February 17, 2020

Dear Customer,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

AccessNic

Location India

Best App for the Ecom industry. No headache of running after every courier company & easy to use platform. I'm very lucky that i got Varun as my POC. He is very helpful and i love the support from his side.

February 17, 2020

Dear Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We will ensure you enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

GWD Kids

Location India

Very Useful shipping platform for small businesses.
My Account manager Sarika Dixit is very helpful

February 13, 2020

Dear GWD Kids,

It is delightful to hear such positive words and It's always a pleasure to serve the best to our user.

Stowkart

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am using the shiprocket from my last 3 ventures. Amazing team support specially from my account manager Shantanu Chauhan.

Dear Stowkart,

thesilkee.in

Location India

Shiprocket is best app for courier facility.
they offer you the best price and best courier facility.
they never charged overweighted.
Best for COD
My Account manager is sanchit sharma...

fizafactory

Location India

Very Easy Shiprocket Services n best perfomance.. n enjoy this using app my account manager is sanchit sharma...

Dear fizafactory,

United By Hope

Location India

I used them for a while and they're absolutely Sh*t! Customer support is Non-existent. Ask them a question and they'll reply after 2-3hrs, sometimes longer. It's almost like they're doing us a favour.

Their billing, invoicing system are really confusing. It seems like its designed to deliberately confuse and ultimately tire the client into giving up issues of weight, COD, invoicing, etc

It should be renamed Shitrocket!

February 6, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Clothink Hub

Time spent using app Over 1 year

DISASTER...WORST SERVICE...DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT...... THEY RANDOMLY CANCELLED MORE THAN 10 PREPAID ORDERS WITHOUT INFORMING US.
specially "SAHIL SHARMA" one of the WORST KAM manager

February 5, 2020

VISMIINTREND

Location India

MOST HORRIBLE SHIPPING AGGREGATOR COMPANY. DISASTROUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT. DO NOT TAKE THEIR SHIPROCKET SERVICES . CONSIDER SOME OTHER COMPANY.

February 5, 2020

Dear VISMIINTREND,

Taylor Panda

Location India

After 5 months in the paid plan, this is my genuine review, sorry to say that i was totally disappointed, frustrated with shiprocket services.

Trust me you will get blood from your eyes.

1) Pathetic customer service (Chat support- Will reply after 2 hrs each time, Call support - After 15 mins call gets connected, Rude behavior, Will answer only 1 question, for 2nd question they will advise to call back again, Mail support - I can't explain, sorry).Govt customer support like BSNL is far better than this.

2) NDR Issues - We don't know for which reason they will send back the shipments back to us even after responding to the issue, uploading the customer voice call proof).

3) Weight issues - Out of 100 shipments you will get weight issues for 95 shipments after a month. if we upload a proof of shipment image with exact photo & weight also, It will get rejected.
Example - If you send 100 shipments, they will raise weight dispute issues for 95 shipments, If you upload proper exact weight images then they will approve 10, Reject rest all 85 shipments with improper shit reasons (For 90 grams packet, They will charge for 2 kg).

4)Postpaid plan - Unfortunately I shifted from pre-plan to postpaid plan, Now there is NO option to come back again to a prepaid plan.

5)Pickup issues - Pickups won't happen on time, Return deliveries ok- but you cant send that material to other customers, will get totally damaged, irrespective of your packing.

6)Delivery Issues - After arranging pickup, Shipment will reach the delivery location, THEN you will get updated that, courier CANT be delivered, It is "OUT OF DELIVERY AREA" . i dont then why courier will get scheduled & pickup from me if that is the case.

Much more to write but I don't want to waste my time...Thanks

January 28, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.