Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

Shiprocket ‑ Shipping in India

by Shiprocket

eCommerce Shipping Solution Powering 1 Lac+ Online Sellers

Limpkin

Its Been pathetic since I started working with Shiprocket. They never responds to any email nor they address any query. Once they onboard they just dont care...
Be careful - They can suspend account anytime and then your business can be on toss for which they dont care.
Highly unprofessional with work...

Indiamangemore

I'm using Shiprocket for the last 2 Months, and it has helped me to grow my business exponentially.
I really liked the rates offered,support provided.
Special thanks to Abhinav.

Mobilegadgets360

Wrost Services ....Customer Service is very very bad

Dech Barrouci

Good services.Its been eight months I am using their services However I have had issues but always been solved timely by the team. I am giving 4 stars because there is always room for betterment.

Toothcases

worst services, worst company, unreasonable

Urban Aghori

If it will have 0 than i will give 0 to it. No customer support at all. They will just ask you to pay for there plan by giving discount coupons and than for any query, they ask you to chat regarding this on portal and cut your phone again and again inbetween talk and on chat portal they will reply you after hours and don't able to understand your problem as a user and stop replying to you. Just market there highest paid plan to you inbetween. Don't pay a penny to them without using lite plan and if not satisfied than don't use them. Great players in the market are available.

Skips Soft Sole Shoes

Review Update: July 17, 2020
Apparently they have migrated me to a FREE Lite Plan to their Pro plan and have issued a 3 month invoice to me for Rs.10,089. I addressed this with their call center and after being assured that the invoice will be canceled in 2 days (this was 5 days ago), they have suspended my account now disabling me from shipping out any of my orders. FIx your mess Shiprocket. You're dragging your name through dirt right now.

Once again, I appeal to any competition out there. Read this. See the flaws and incompetence that their customers have to put up with on a regular basis. Please come up with something better. You can migrate each and every one of Shiprocket's dissatisfied customers to your platform.

Review Update: June 06, 2020

Is there any competition in the shipping aggregator field even surveying and reading this. Please see what your competing against and reach out to me. I will gladly shift over in the blink of an eye if you offer even slightly better product and service. Shitrocket has reached rockbottom in terms of customer service.

Their partners falsify delivery status updates, packages don't get delivered and even with supporting proof from the recipient Shitrocket fails to locate the package, provide insurance/compensation towards lost/unreturned packages or even waiver the shipping charges (two way because they claim to have initiated return of undelivered packages to me). So now I,m left with a forever diminishing wallet balance and ten in thousands of rupees in misplaced/unreturned shipments.

Review Update: December 27, 2019
I have been failed miserably by Shiprocket for International Shipments. They make me migrate to a subscription model charging about US$32 per month and then I was consistently faced with problems.

Even with having all Export documents in place and completed KYC with DHL and Aramex, I was unable to get my shipments dispatched through Shitprocket. It has been 5 months now on the $32 plan and have not yet been able to ship even one consignment internationally. Moving back to the free version for domestic shipping. I don't need to deal with this circus again for shipping internationally. There are other option to consider.

Shitrocket: You can shove it! your petty excuses and justifications are full of shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Review Update: August 7, 2018

The overcharging issue by courier partners has been resolved and an assurance has been given that future instances like that will reduce drastically. I'm hopeful for that. I was suggested to use Delhivery as they have more lenience in terms of volumetric weight, however, there is still a lot of delays in terms of picking up and updating delivery statuses from Delhivery. So looks like I will be sticking my neck out and opting for a more timely courier service like FedEx or XpressBees and only hope that I don't face any more unnecessary overcharges. I have definitely been impressed by the followup action led by Sachin from Shiprocket and so have increased my rating from 1 to 3 stars. You can definitely expect a better rating once you tighten your reigns with the courier partners as that is where you are still falling short. They are the core of the shiprocket model and hence need to be operationally consistent.
--------------------------------------------
Skips Soft Sole Shoes posted on Jun 27

Great app. The app in itself is very straight-forward and easy to integrate and use.

On the downside, the customer service and response rate is outright awful.

The courier partners often end up charging double and sometimes triple based on what they claim is volumetric weight. Several emails, chats and calls to the Shiprocket customer support have fallen on deaf ears. What you can be sure to receive are standard scripted emails and messages. So if you plan on using shiprocket, take the average shipping rate and increase by 30% to arrive at a more realistic rate.

Kaunsiurge

Good services and prompt reverts. I have been using them for my E commerce platform and am very satisfied. The team player Sachin is pro active and professional person which they have and he is very responsive. I am happy client. Will recommend you to go ahead with them

Regro

Portal only good but they are doing billing cheating 3x 4x also charging. You will get steal by them fo sure. Before of shiprocket. i lost more than 10k in 3 months.

Slipperyslippers

UPDATED: They must be getting more fake reviews as the service is still pathetic. I tried once more. DONT SEND COD ORDERS THROUGH SHIPROCKET THERE ARE MANY BETTER SERVICE PROVIDERS YOUR RTO RATE WILL SHOOT UP WITH SHIPROCKET. Please save your time and money by not using shiprocket, your most cod orders will come back without any delivery attempt and customers will ask where is my order. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO DELIVER THEM