ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Elepreneur Store

Doesn't seem to let me ship USPS first class packages. Only allowing as Priority.

Rarr

I found the app worked okay and didn't have any problems, but in the end I didn't find the extra cost and added steps to be worth it. Perhaps my volume wasn't high enough to see the benefits but I found just using Shopify's system to carry out my orders and arrange shipping to be easier and cheaper.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Beneathyourmask

I never got a chance to fully use Shipstation because the interface was not user friendly and it didn't immediately connect to my store. By the time support called me to help me out, I'd already moved on to a different app and had shipped many packages. It's unfortunate because I'd already loaded all my shipping accounts.

Copper Moonshine Still Kits - Clawhammer Supply

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has definitely made shipping easier for us. The software allows auto import of customer data from many sites and shipping rates are automatically applied if filters and rules have been set up. However I'd caution anyone who is looking for shipping software to shop around. Shipstation offers no phone support, the software has difficulty automatically splitting applying shipping rates to orders containing multiple items, and the bulk import tool sucks. This means that if you have lots of customers that buy multiple items, you're still doing a lot of manual sorting. Also, if you run a Kickstarter campaign, for example, and need to import several hundred orders VIA .csv, you're going to run into problems.

AerialTech Inc.

Well put together app, but for small Canadian estores that are just starting out, the Canada post integration does not work unless you have a commercial account (not the same as a Venture One account). Contacted support and they confirmed there was no Canada post integration without a commercial account. To get a commercial account you need to ship a minimum of 750 packages a year. Probably a great app for high volume sellers, but did not work for our purposes...

2 Next