ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Eshine Car Care Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Lots of support, lots of options. Needs a few more small additions to make it seamless with Shopify, but overall we are happy with the product.

Tee Gorilla

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really enjoy the ease of use and what this thing actually does for my business. I can't imagine having a Shopify store without having Shipstation. Support is good, not as good as Shopify itself, but they get the job done. It's missing one feature I'd really like but other than that, it's a solid product that's customizable to your business.

MakersKit

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We made the call to switch to ShipStation when drop shipping use to take up half of our day. Not only have we seen a severe decline in the daily hours needed to ship our products, but we know that as we grow, ShipStation has our back.

Maileg USA -The Magical World of Maileg

ShipStation is our go-to app for shipping. Makes things so much easier. With 25+ orders a day it only takes me roughly 30 seconds to fill and ship a order. Could use a lot of tweaks and feature upgrades but I'm sure they are working hard to get us more features. A highly recommended eCommerce app.

Simulation Curriculum Corp.

ShipStation has really saved us a ton of time when it comes to shipping. We used to go to UPS to drop off shipments EVERY DAY! It was very time consuming and it sometimes took a day or two to get shipments out. With ShipStation, our customers are happy that their orders go out right away and we are happy because we are saving time and money!

Zest Tea

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been great! It helps me aggregate all my shipping data from multiple sources including shopify. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that it gets expensive when you integrate multiple channels.

Site: www.Getzesttea.com

Sweet Tea & Lemonade by Amber Housley

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I've been really happy with ShipStation so far for my small business. It was immensely helpful during the busy holiday season being able to batch process and prepare orders to ship. As I add more product lines in the new year I can only see this app becoming more and more useful to my business.

Hucksley

Support during the setup amazing! Lots of user settings to fiddle with to customize it however you prefer. So far, it's worked great.

- anxiously waiting for integrated email routing for drop shipping

I also tried Ordoro. I think ShipStation is much better.

Pink Castle Fabrics

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could...the only ding is that it is a bit slow at times. But the flexibility and customization options are excellent. It's improved our workflow, the speed with which we're able to ship large quantities of product, and our overall accuracy. This is a very, very good app for the small business owner trying to do a lot of shipping with a small labor force.

Coastermatic

Time spent using app About 8 years

We've been using ShipStation for a month now and it has changed the way we do order fulfillment. We can batch up shipping labels to send to our warehouse and send tracking numbers to our customers, all in just a few clicks. It's fantastic.