ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Asfirusa

As long as it works its ok
Inventory control is not good you have to sell an item before you can add the warehouse location so if you have a lot of inventory items stay away
If you happen to need support RUN FOR THE HILLS - Customer service just dont care

1000 Jewels Llc

Absolutely ABYSMAL customer service. They only offer chat and email support and both are slow and typically worthless. On top of which, they don't bother to offer support until starting at 9:00 am eastern (country club hours). By that time of the day, if I've got issues with their software, my day's already shot!

WHY ARE THEY SO AFRAID OF THE PHONE????

The software is largely good, but if you're looking for support, go with ShippingEasy! At least they have a phone number and are concerned about customer service.

ShipStation simply doesn't care about its customers or about providing quality customer service!

If you're thinking about using them, try someone else FIRST! If you're already using them, you should be looking around.

Palo Albums

Into this app for 2 weeks now and am very disappointed in the support service. Can't call them unless we have the most expensive package. Rep is of no help. Just submitted a support ticket; we'll see how fast they respond. It seems like this may be the right program for us, but there's just no help in setting things up.

Yoga Democracy

Wildly inaccurate declared customs values on international orders, glitches, frozen screens, lots of whirly wheels. Your ShipStation experience if you choose to accept it. This app is not recommended for anyone who sells outside of the US. It uses list price on customs forms rather than price actually paid.

Garden Tool Co

ShipStation was just great until a few months ago. Then things started going wrong. The app began to lose track of our scale at random times and could no longer read weights. At first we thought it was the computer we were using so we bought a new one but it did not help. I tried downloading ShipStation Connect and reinstalling it but it still did not fix it. So we decided maybe it was our scale and replaced that as well. All to no avail, so I went to the forum to see if there was anyone else having issues. I found not one but many others having the same problem with the printer or the scale.

That was not the worst of it though. They made a change to the weights and included a decimal place in the ounces. This caused errors in more than one area and I submitted a request to support to tell me how to remove the decimal from my set up. Well, I got lectures, articles and repeated explanations as to why I needed that decimal. I was told that there was no way the decimal could have caused any problems and that it was there to stay.

And that was that - we immediately began looking for a new app to replace ShipStation. Absolute worst customer service and support ever experienced.

Dale's Raw Foods

Worst customer support on the planet. Don't waste your time.

1 2 4 Next