ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

CAVITYCOLORS, LLC

Used to like this app, but right before the holiday season they decide to change things up. Instead of using usps.com to track usps orders, it now links to stamps.com tracking which is hideous. And there isn't a way to revert it. Cool... Also, you can create batches of labels, which is useful, but it's been years and they haven't been able to allow other employees to access said batches. So I can't see batches my coworkers make, or edit them. Which kinda sucks. I think shipstation is good if you do small amounts of shipping. I think we've out grown them, and it's disappointing.

BIG KIZZY HAIR

It's a good and straight forward platform, however; they do not have a call center so fixing a problem through emails can take up to two weeks and I can't wait that long for my customers to have the best experience with our brand

Pet n Pony

Where do I start! the idea and roadmap they have are great but what they say they offer doesn't work. We are UK based and find Fundamental things like the invoices are wrong as they show the price and the tax added together as the order total so the customer thinks they are paying more than they are. Shipstation told me this was fixed in version 3 but it isn't. The support they offer is poor. I have been trying to get set up for 5 weeks and the person I am speaking with who I have to book in a 30min appointment with once a week doesn't know the system and has to create support tickets for every issue I have. they have issues with exporting data, booking in certain labels like royal mail jersey or DPD Ireland. The automation rules they have are hit and miss and it seems to take time to make amendments. you have to reload the page numerous times for things to take effect.
I would be more than happy to change my rating if these things are addressed. I have tried with support but when you get an email in reply to a phone call asking if I still have a problem to get in touch. I wouldn't have contacted them in the first place if I didn't have a problem (i would just like some help). I'm trying to give them my money and they aren't able to help me to do it. for anyone thinking about moving to ship station its not a 1 click setup and there is an awful lot of work to do to get things working as you need and if you're like me you will find some basic features are missing.

Woodchucks Wood

I'd love to write about all the features I love, but I simply can't. It's got a pretty nasty bug in that you can't print labels from the Batch folder, if they were purchased on Shipstation, using their Amazon API. I highlighted a bunch of labels, to print them all out, but it skipped all the Amazon labels. Worse part is, I didn't notice, until I had customers screaming at me. Almost lost my Amazon account because of late shipments. I notified SS right away, and it's been weeks, and they still haven't fixed it. As soon as they do, I'll remove this review. By the way Shipstation, it's bug request 1169881.

Toolbox Widget

this app has so many issues if a customer buys more than one sku in the same order. The software doesn't look at the sku's individually but only sees it as a "Multiple item" order. So you have to setup all these tags and work arounds. Now we have more and mores sku's and orders we keep finding more and more issues. if you are a 1 sku company than 5 stars

Shanieism

IT doesn't work efficiently with Shopify. If an order is fulfilled through Shopify it's still listed as waiting to be shipped in ShipSation. This adds a lot of manual tasks that need to be completed.

Dead Fly Zone

If I couldn't figure out how to use this app on my own, I would have given it 1 star. Shortly after signing up, I got an email telling me who my account manager was. During the process of installing the app and changing the different parameters to meet my store's needs, I had several questions. I tried calling the account manager several times, and never once did he answer his phone, so I emailed him and only got one partial answer from him 2 days later. All subsequent emails have been ignored and gone unanswered.

I was basically left to figure everything out on my own or do Google searches with my questions. I have one question that I can't find the answer for and my account manager absolutely WILL NOT respond to me. If you're fairly decent about figuring things out on your own, you will probably like this app. If you need support from ShipStation, forget it. It does not exist. In fact, it's horrible and I would never recommend this app because of that.

At this point, I am not 100% sure I will keep this app after my trial period is up.

Olsatools

This system is retarded, you have to manually go and refresh "update all stores" when orders come in to make sure the orders get pulled from Shopify and then pushed to FBA. The goal of having such is a system is to automate a process and not use manpower, but you still need manpower to update orders.

Femme Velo

I've had less than satisfactory results with Shipstation. It takes a long time for the program to enter and have high-speed Internet. The user interface is less than intuitive. Overall I think there has to be a better way, I just haven't found it yet.