Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

1961 - 1970 of 2866 reviews

Solutions 4 Health 2

The team at Shogun has developed the best page builder for Shopify. The UI is user-friendly and the app contains functionality that is lacking in the other apps we tried. They were great at replying when we had questions and continue to support the app by adding new features on a regular basis.

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

When I wanted more customization with my Shopify site, I thought I would have to spend thousands of dollars to get it the way I wanted. I had spoken to developers, posted jobs on Upwork, and even hired some people to test out with no luck.

It seemed like it was going to be an uphill battle. I stumbled across this app and when I watched the video I knew I was on to something good.

When I started using it, my mind was blown. It is so so so easy to use, flexible, and has given me exactly what I wanted with my site. There's a slight learning curve, yes, but their support and tutorials are bar none.

It is amazing, I love using it, and the options are endless. They just uploaded a number of great templates that you can edit and use. If you want a custom theme or site, get this, it will completely change the way you build your site.

Not to mention, I'm building custom landing pages for my ads so traffic goes to a more directed page for higher conversions.

Ukulelemate Devstore

Excellent support from the guys. They answered 2 questions I had in detail. Very happy to be a shogun user

Bondi Ukuleles

Really good. Has a bit of a learning curve but once you get the basics, its excellent.

Roverlund

Incredible tool to customize Shopify websites.

Codex Anatomicus

Great app, custom made pages work smoothly. Good for me because it's really easy to use but doesn't require any coding skills.

Movebutter Shop

Great support and even better Shopify app.

Sniper Market Timing

Great app and awesome support!

Crumpler Eu

At the start there was a technical problem where we were unable to import products or collections from our Shopify admin, but customer service was fantastic: Responsive, kept me in the loop with information, managed my expectations really well. And the issue was fixed after a couple of back and forth communications.

In my research which has involved a lot of testing I have found other drag and drop applications that have a few more features, but Shogun is by FAR the most intuitive and responsive (less frustrating), which for me made it ultimately the winner.

So far so very good.

Sgroupboutique

Shogun makes it easy to create landing pages! Also, when there was a technical issue, I wrote in and they responded and fixed the problem very quickly. Very much appreciated when I am trying to make a deadline!