Reviews (3,284)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface that allows for easy creation of professional websites. They value the extensive customization options, including device-specific tailoring and multi-store syncing. Time-saving features like section creation, A/B testing, and SEO support are also praised. The customer service is noted for its quick, knowledgeable, and proactive approach. Many see it as a cost-effective solution, enabling updates without the need for a developer. It's recommended for optimizing stores and boosting conversions.

June 2, 2020

Customer service was excellent, they answered my questions in less than 24 hours with a detailed video.

MFT
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 3, 2020

We are always happy to help! Thank you for leaving us a review!

Karl
Team Lead, Technical Support

May 15, 2018

We wouldn't be able to launch within a month without Shogun! Easy to use drag and drop, minimal help from programmers, our designers were able to do the heavy lifting ourselves. One thing I would suggest for the next improvement would be to be able to set templates, although we could create re-usable snippets (which is very useful too), it would be nice to create re-usable full page templates.

Kef Society
June 19, 2018

Amazing Customer Service, Amazing App! 100 % easy to use and straight forward for non programmers.

5 starts and recommended !

Miiegospain
Spain
November 18, 2017

I've used a few page builders and this is easily the best. Fantastic App!

Doorbird Intercom
December 4, 2019

I used this page builder app to create all my blog posts, custom pages and even product page. I never could have created such beautiful page without this app because my lack of coding skills. Excellent app with fair pricing. I recommend to anyone!

RedAlternative
August 13, 2018

Love it! So easy and fast to use. It really brought my website on the next level. Thanks guys!

Stella Sorg
Germany
January 9, 2018

I do take the time to use a product before writing a review, and this one is no different. I've used Shogun to build different types of pages and it has worked very well for me. Nick has always replied to my questions and addressed any issues i had most of the time same day and in under 48hrs at worst. I've seen them develop the app to enrich its features for greater design control, which to me indicates an effort for continuous improvement. Great work Shogun.

Walltistic
May 21, 2018

Very flexible app. Allowed us to fill in the gaps where the selected theme could not support particular page layouts that we needed. Would definitely recommend. Fairly easy to learn and the "product" elements that pull directly from our product catalog is very useful.

Chronicle Store
April 10, 2018

Very easy to use. The customer support is the best of any of the other apps we use.

Flukemasterofficalstore
Edited September 13, 2018

I used Shogun to make the blog, it has many features. It's a great app! And the support is really fast and helpful.

Kidshionista