Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

1991 - 2000 of 2810 reviews

Guard Your Id By Plus

Awesome product and great support!!!

X3d Your 3d Printing Hub

getshogun is really easy to use and awesome!

Auntflow

GAME CHANGER. I love Shogun. It truly put the power back in my hands.

Rear Facing

Shogun is a great app to make your Shopify store look like a website that you would commission rather than design yourself!!

Nasoni

Been working great for me for my landing page I created to get people to pre-register for my upcoming Kickstarter project.

I'll also add that the company behind it is VERY responsive.

Sportsmans Outlet

Best Page building app on Shopify! I've tried over a dozen over the last few months and none are better than shogun, plus the customer service is top notch. Can't recommend them enough!

Place Des Createurs

Very beautiful app. Very easy and intuitive. And great for collection also… I recommend !!!

Verdier Jewelry

Love it! Just started working with this builder and I am highly impressed so far. Clear video guides show you how to work with the interface. Really well built and easy to use once you take the time to practice with the tools. I look forward to more functions becoming available!

Pulp Pantry

Super easy and intuitive to use and get the hang! The support is always very responsive and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Nodma

Must have app for Shopify store. Great customer service too.