Reviews (3,284)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface that allows for easy creation of professional websites. They value the extensive customization options, including device-specific tailoring and multi-store syncing. Time-saving features like section creation, A/B testing, and SEO support are also praised. The customer service is noted for its quick, knowledgeable, and proactive approach. Many see it as a cost-effective solution, enabling updates without the need for a developer. It's recommended for optimizing stores and boosting conversions.

November 15, 2016

Why pay for an expensive Shopify template? You can take a basic FREE shopify theme and use SHOGEN to add complexity and depth. When you get bored and you want to change the look of your site this app makes it really easy to do. I can`t code and don`t want to waste valuable time trying to learn to do so and as a small enterprise need to keep an eye on expenses. Highly recommended.

Ocha Co
Japan
January 25, 2018

Great app. We love the drag & drop feature. It takes our site from good to great!!

Snyder Performance Engineering
November 16, 2020

The best page builder ive tried! made my super basic shop to look like a legit brand that made by a pro!
Awesome customer support too!

Widely Quality
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 17, 2020

That's amazing to hear! So happy to hear that you are benefitting from your use of Shogun! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this review, I'll be sure to pass it along to the team!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Edited June 22, 2023

Great customer service and very responsive, answered all of my questions and resolved them promptly. Would definitely recommend this app to other users who need to build a beautiful landing page.

Silkie
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 24, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us this review, Ann.

We are happy to hear that you are having such a great experience with Shogun as an app and with our support team. We greatly appreciate your support. 🫶

Thank you so much for your honest recommendation and please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Sweetan | Client Services
Shogun Page Builder

December 18, 2017

This is a great app! It's got some great features that we currently use for our website to make getting information about our products and services super easy for our customers.

Agricultural Connections
July 28, 2021

Shogun page builder has been very helpful in building custom pages for our Shopify website and I highly recommend it for all your page building needs. We had a small issue with one of the elements not displaying correctly but their support was quick and fixed the issue no problem! One thing that I would like to see in future updates are more page elements.

Terra Matcha
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied July 28, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder has been helpful in your page building journey. That's fantastic that our support team was able to help resolve the issue quickly. If you have any suggestions for future page elements, please let our support team know. We'd be happy to make a feature request on your behalf :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

March 9, 2018

Shogun is super easy to use. They’re very responsive to trouble tickets and offer easy assistance.

Moon And Baby
May 3, 2021

Great way to build out pages. Customer service was quick to reply to any questions and provided how to videos which I found helpful. The app has improved the overall function of my website.

Beebagz
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

April 2, 2019

I downloaded this app after trying another similar type one. Shogun was night and day better than the first one I tried. It is so easy to use - I had quite a few questions for the guys while I was setting up and creating pages and they answered super fast. They have a good step by step videos to follow along to as well. Thanks guys for all your help!

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied April 3, 2019

Thanks Nicola! We appreciate the stellar review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

February 20, 2018

This app is AMAZING! Totally love it! I actually chose to use Shopify because they have the Shogun plugin to build pages easily and quickly. The interface for this app is easy and fast to use, no coding required. It has a lot of options and it builds responsive code that looks nice on desktop and mobile screens. Customer support is so fast, they reply within one hour usually with all of the answers to your questions. New features are being added all the time, it's such an exciting thing to be able to build a custom site/store without any knowledge of coding, HTML, CSS. And with the Shopify platform to back it up, you've got a top notch solution. Price is really reasonable, I gladly pay it because this app is so worth it!

Trash Amps