Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

2011 - 2020 of 2653 reviews

Eio Baby Co

Absolutely love this app and the EXCEPTIONAL customer support team behind it. Can't recommend it enough.

Sarah Ruby Design Studio

After trying to learn enough code to build nice looking pages, and spending way too much time doing so, it was refreshing to find Shogun. The Drag and Drop editor was so straightforward to use. I did take time to watch all the tutorials. I also studied the pre-made "blocks" to get a better understanding of how to build what I wanted. I especially like the ease of building browser-width responsive pages. I now have several pages that I definitely could not have achieved on my own otherwise. Definitely worth it!

Hoof It Technologies

Great addon to customize your layout.

Goodmorningsir

Really useful app to make beautiful pages

Islesleep

Very easy to use. Look good on mobile out of the box. Liked the simplicity of drag and drop compared to another app we tried.

Arcrings

So far, so good! Super easy to create a landing page and it looks professional too! Spend the past day trying to learn to code a landing page myself, for shopify... decided to spend the $19 / mo to save a few weeks of learning to code, and glad I did, well worth the money.

Update: While building out my landing pages, whenever I run into an issue I have emailed support and they have been great at getting back to me quickly, and solving my issues. 10/10, great service and product.

Zofunk Products

Great App and Great support! Started to us this app few days ago and ran into few issues, they fixed that real fast. Very nice app and easy to use!!!

Aquila Cycling Composites

awesome app and service from support!

Collegica

This is the most useful app in our store. It allows you to dramatically expand on the design versatility of whatever theme you happen to be using. Even the paid themes tend to be a little frustrating when it comes to tweaking your site exactly how you want, especially when you start working on pages other than the home page. Shogun gives you complete mastery over every page on your site. You want a landing page with no header? No problem. You want a four-column area, with all different-sized columns? No problem. You want to adjust the padding on the left, but not on the right? Done. And that barely scratches the surface. I love the design freedom it gives us.

Here are a couple more things I like about this app:

- You can build landing pages that stay on your site. You don't have to pay for hosted landing pages, and you're not in danger of losing all your work if you want to stop using the app, which seems to be the case for most landing page services.

- It's not expensive. I get that all developers want to go with the subscription model these days; that makes sense, especially if they are actively supporting the app. But some of the prices out there are outrageous. Shogun is very reasonable.

- This app is extremely well put together, and the support is extensive. The how-to videos are linked to from directly within the app. So far, after a few months of use, I haven't run into anything I couldn't figure out with the help of the videos, and I have been able to build a lot of things I would never have been able to do with my theme (without a lot of custom CSS).

- The devs seem to be committed to expanding the capability of the app all the time. I love that it is being actively developed, and that a constant increase in functionality seems to be their goal.

Problems? There aren't any problems, per se. Every now and again I have to refresh the page because it stops responding. I make sure to click "save" before I do this, and nothing is lost. Also, I would like to see a more robust form tool, especially one with multi-page form capability. Then again, the fact that this tool even has a form tool is pretty great.

All in all, as you can probably tell, I'm a pretty big fan of this app. Well done, guys.

Flauntfashionlibrary

Love this awesome app! I was finally able to tweak my website as I wanted it to be. The customer service is also the best...fast reply and very helpful. Thank you for building this!