Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

2031 - 2040 of 2876 reviews

Diana Dentinger

This app has helped me rebrand with all my colors and layout creating over 10 new opt in pages, plus another 15 content pages in just a few days. This is the most amazing web pages I have ever seen!

Ncn Supps

Great Page Builder. This was my first time ever building a website from scratch. The tools and tutorial videos can really help someone who knows nothing about building a website build a master piece.

Check it out for yourself!
www.shredderall.com

Media Markt Pt 2 0

Shogun is an amazing App to easily build custom pages. The team from my company don't know much about code and and HTML, and Shogun gives them the ability to build custom pages quick and easily! Thanks!

Lush Floats

Great, loving it, just wish that I could get a little bit more detailed customization of some elements (i.e. add to cart, product boxes, columns, etc.) Maybe it's there and I haven't gotten to know the app deeply enough yet.

Soundskins

Great system easy to use. Would recommend or anyone trying to create amazing websites on your own.

Partner Portal

If you don't want to spend time on to figure out the liquid, or your boss frequenting want you to switch page to page...this app will be perfect for you

Tuxedovest Com

Great app! I currently use it on multiple websites!

Nanoshi

Works great! Drag and drop and make beautiful pages. Anyone can do this. Very intuitive.

Lil Luxe Collection

Great app that's easy to use! I love being able to customize my site with just a click of a button. Customer support was also very helpful and quick.

The Business Gentleman

This app is incredible! I am new to website creation and this App made it super easy for me. Plus my website no longer looks generic