Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

2031 - 2040 of 2647 reviews

Loctote

Highly Recommend this app if you're trying to customize your web store more than your theme allows. Easy to learn and use. Also, Shogun continues to update this app with new features and capabilies almost everyday!

Thanks guys!

Pop Your Pup

Awesome app. Allowing you to fully customize all pages is definitely a game changer

Ikamper 1

Love it! Really makes it easy to edit pages without HTML knowledge. Simple, easy to use, and effective. Thank you!

Pupibanco

Best drag and drop builder out there. Nick, one of the founders, is very involved and actually cares that things work for you. Highly recommend it.

On top of it all, this builder will actually let you KEEP YOUR PAGES even after cancelling the subscription. Most important feature!

Camsec

Absolutely amazing app!

Take my word as I do not leave reviews or ratings like this easily.

If you are looking for an easy to use Drag&Drop page / blog builder, then look no further. We tried a few apps before Shogun and they didn't work even close to how good this works. Fantastic work with so many customization options. Made our pages look a lot better. Thank you!

5+++ Definitely recommended!

2 Many T Shirts

Got to give it 5*. It didnt work at first with my theme Palo Alto, but Nick quickly sorted it, and I've been able to build some great responsive pages!

Your Fashions For Less

Great app! Nick was always ready to help. I just had so much going on with other things I could not fully take the time to figure it out. Great customer service and experience!

Gymandfitness Nz

The team at Shogun have an excellent standard of customer service. They were quick to action a request in the knowledge that we were on a deadline.

The page builder itself provides a comprehensive suite of tools and widgets. Whilst the level of customization offered is not as detailed as other WordPress page builders that we have used in the past, it certainly appears to be one of the best on the Shopify platform.

Hornethead

After years in the design and web industry we needed an app that made it possible for our non developer staff to design and create beautiful pages in our shopify store. This app is absolutely excellent, one of the best apps I have seen yet on any platform. Sad to say, I almost never leave reviews for anything, but with this one, I feel compelled to, I have to say emphatically this app is simply awesome. Hands down the best choice for anyone wishing to create great looking pages without having to know a lick of code. Great work guys! Genious!” Interface!

Aussie Health Co

Brilliant software with excellent customer service. We ran into an issue that was effecting our website and both founders immediately addressed the issue and found a fix (the issue was unrelated to Shogun in the end).

100% recommend using this app for complete website builds. You'll save a tonne of money avoiding using developers as well!