Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

2021 - 2030 of 2640 reviews

Sixtyofferings

Great product. Speeds up my workflow significantly and helps make pages look great at the same time. Highly recommend!

Roroshweshwestudio

Wonderful app for a person with creative flair but no coding ability. Enabled me to create beautiful and effective web pages. Just what I needed. Thank you!

Hip Donkey

Great app and absolute stellar support. In one specific case, Shogun even solved an issue that was actually only indirectly related tot the use of the app. Many other providers probably would have referred to Shopify-support, but Shogun requested access to the shop and solved the problem hands-on, same day. Excellent customer service!

Loctote

Highly Recommend this app if you're trying to customize your web store more than your theme allows. Easy to learn and use. Also, Shogun continues to update this app with new features and capabilies almost everyday!

Thanks guys!

Pop Your Pup

Awesome app. Allowing you to fully customize all pages is definitely a game changer

Ikamper 1

Love it! Really makes it easy to edit pages without HTML knowledge. Simple, easy to use, and effective. Thank you!

Pupibanco

Best drag and drop builder out there. Nick, one of the founders, is very involved and actually cares that things work for you. Highly recommend it.

On top of it all, this builder will actually let you KEEP YOUR PAGES even after cancelling the subscription. Most important feature!

Camsec

Absolutely amazing app!

Take my word as I do not leave reviews or ratings like this easily.

If you are looking for an easy to use Drag&Drop page / blog builder, then look no further. We tried a few apps before Shogun and they didn't work even close to how good this works. Fantastic work with so many customization options. Made our pages look a lot better. Thank you!

5+++ Definitely recommended!

2 Many T Shirts

Got to give it 5*. It didnt work at first with my theme Palo Alto, but Nick quickly sorted it, and I've been able to build some great responsive pages!

Your Fashions For Less

Great app! Nick was always ready to help. I just had so much going on with other things I could not fully take the time to figure it out. Great customer service and experience!