Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

2051 - 2060 of 2866 reviews

Nasoni

Been working great for me for my landing page I created to get people to pre-register for my upcoming Kickstarter project.

I'll also add that the company behind it is VERY responsive.

Sportsmans Outlet

Best Page building app on Shopify! I've tried over a dozen over the last few months and none are better than shogun, plus the customer service is top notch. Can't recommend them enough!

Place Des Createurs

Very beautiful app. Very easy and intuitive. And great for collection also… I recommend !!!

Verdier Jewelry

Love it! Just started working with this builder and I am highly impressed so far. Clear video guides show you how to work with the interface. Really well built and easy to use once you take the time to practice with the tools. I look forward to more functions becoming available!

Pulp Pantry

Super easy and intuitive to use and get the hang! The support is always very responsive and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Nodma

Must have app for Shopify store. Great customer service too.

Andrea Biedermann Makeup

Greatest page builder ever!!! Very easy to use and if you have questions you will get help very fast from the support team.

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Hummingbird 9

Great app to design pages! Not as intuitive at first but the tutorial videos are short and super helpful when getting started. Lots of options to customise pages that other apps are missing. Great customer service! I have worked with several landing page builder apps and this is by far the best one!

Ifish 2

Great app that makes life easy and the team are ALWAYS helpful, highly recommend for shopify users wanting to get things done fast.

Trend Tree Watches

This app will change your website entirely! Incredible customization at an affordable price. Definitely recommend this app to anyone who would like a little more customization to their shopify store.