Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2051 - 2060 of 2612 reviews

Best Tugs

This thing is a TOTAL GAME CHANGER. The theme's home page was great but the information and product page flexibility was terrible until we found Shogun. It has it's quirks but I would recommend this to anyone. They've killed it. And awesome support.

Interiordecode

Amazing app!! Couldn't build my website without it. MUST HAVE

Books For Christ

Great app, easy to use and Nick was super helpful with all questions I had!

Walltistic

I do take the time to use a product before writing a review, and this one is no different. I've used Shogun to build different types of pages and it has worked very well for me. Nick has always replied to my questions and addressed any issues i had most of the time same day and in under 48hrs at worst. I've seen them develop the app to enrich its features for greater design control, which to me indicates an effort for continuous improvement. Great work Shogun.

Mademoiselleprovence Europe

Some minutes to master it and it becomes a fast and powerful tool!

Nice app & customer support fast and good.

Ellegging

So satisfied of the app ! Easy to use, easy to custom !
Nice page creating !

Federal Academy

Exceptional customer support and has allowed me to self-iterate my design quickly without learning any code.

Great platform

Double J Junction Variety Retail Store

I'm all but taken away by not only the EXTREMELY VALUABLE tutorial information that Nick had shared, but also by the lengths that the support staff are willing to go to, in order to help their customers. After countless hours of research and review-reading that I've done for the past couple of months, as well as the disappointment that had nearly "rained on my parade" (due to the negative reviews given by some on a variety of sites affiliated with launching a retail store online), I'd almost turned away from my dream. Thanks to Nick and the rest of the support staff, I've turned that frown upside down. With every tutorial I watch and every confidence-building reply that I receive from these professionals, I find myself becoming more knowledgeable in a realm of the website building process and the blinders have finally been stitched on. With such talented individuals on the Shogun team, the only chance at outside failure is the inability or unwillingness to put one's defeated subconscious aside, grab that bull by the horns & force one's way down the right path. I now have the utmost respect for the staff at Shogun. PHENOMENAL EFFORT, SHOGUN!!!!!! CLASS ACT!!!! Oh..and P.S....I was in a bit of a bind today and saw that Shogun was closed until Monday. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed, but not in Shogun. I knew that I still had a ton of products to view, review, determine whether or not I wanted them in my store, price checks and practically playing the part of a day trader just to assure that I'd be competitive in the roulette-world of eCommerce. I did, however, understand that everyone needs time off each week. Then, out of the blue, Nick replied to a message that I'd sent early this morning. When I finally saw that there was a response 2 hours prior to me seeing it, I replied to his message (thinking that a time lapse would occur before I heard back from him), but to my surprise, he read my message and responded right away. Thank you, Nick!!!!

Lazuli Organics

Customer service is hands down THE BEST!! Even at 1:30 in the morning !! Nick ROCKS!!

Mdcomplete

This app allows us to do virtually everything we wanted to do when building a landing page. We initially chose it simply because it allows us to upload one image for Desktop and a separate image for Mobile but we have been pleasantly surprised by all of the other capabilities it offers. Plus their customer service is superb -- we can email them a question and they respond within 24 hours with an answer specific to our situation rather than just sending a canned response or link to a video. Highly recommended.