Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2071 - 2080 of 2612 reviews

Whiteroom Apothecary

An amazing app that lets you build amazing pages.

There is a slight learning curve, although if you're interested in building pages for yourself, I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Great customer service, too.

Protein Package

Very helpful support and easy to use !

Agricultural Connections

This is a great app! It's got some great features that we currently use for our website to make getting information about our products and services super easy for our customers.

Confitex 2

Just the perfect app to build your web. Shopify themes have a lot of design limitation. Shogun will give you freedom and so good to create desktop and mobile version too. Look no further

Exfloorit

This is the best app I ever used for Shopify. We all know how time consuming it is to create webpages from the ground, all that CSS and html stuff is so time consuming specially if you have a small team like us here at ExFloorit. Having Shogun available is giving us a chance to take all of our webpages to a whole new level.

Highly recommend.

Paper Wand

This is an amazing app, I've made so many custom pages and I'm pretty allergic to tech, so that's a big deal! The customer support is excellent as well - super fast and quick resolutions to any questions or issues... Love it, and the team over there!

Ifoodequipment Com Inc

I think they've become a bit too big for their britches. After using page builders for Wix, Squarespace, and Webflow -- Shogun just feels clunky and limited. They seem to put a lot of care and attention into their bigger features, which they want people to pay a lot of money for, but they seem to be ignoring the core thing people use them for: to have a good page builder! I would consider looking at other app options.

Their customer support is really quick and helpful though, and I've used the app extensively. After ripping my hair out for hours on end, you can eventually make things look good.

Cobb Cycling Proto

Great app! Really helped our store build the necessary pages outside of the homepage to give our shop a really appealing look.

Nutrasumma

Shogun overall is great. They make creating pages very simple and easy. I have had a problem or two with the responsiveness, but even when I did the team was very quick to address and fix the issue. Great app.

Yakoda Supply

Shogun has been super helpful for building more robust product pages and landing pages than Shopify allows out of the box. Great customer service—Nick and Jill are always quick to respond with helpful support.