Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

2091 - 2100 of 2401 reviews

Emporium Shokuhin

Easy to use and Nick have been super helpful with all the enquiries and requests. Definitely 5 stars!

Kasane No Iro

Very easy to use! Had no problems with integrating the pages with our theme.

Pdldig Pre

Easy to build brilliant pages. This app helps to save time a lot.

Mumberry

The greatest app ever! I wish I had found it earlier before I spent $$ on web designers! This app is easy to use and builds beautiful responsive pages. I love it!

Woolx

I looked at quite a few page builders and they all seemed to be lacking one thing or another. If I could combine the features of all of them it would have been perfect LOL.

I installed and tried Shogun and it did the trick. One thing that was a deal breaker for most of the other apps was without the app installed you lose your pages. According to Shogun this is not the case. Even if you uninstall the App the pages remain. This was important as I have had several Apps I installed that the company went out of business or pulled the app. To depend on an app developer for your whole store design is a risky venture and not one I was willing to take.

Support is excellent and any problems are resolved pretty quickly. If the Shogun team keeps going as they are I can only see this app getting better and better. Updates and improvements seem to come monthly. Great app and highly recommended!

Espacios 3d

Great versatility and so easy to use, amazing customer service. Thank you Shogun! :)

Sbcoffee

This app was essential for our site. I was struggling to find something to design the site pages like i needed. I installed about 3 different apps and Shogun was by far the easiest and the most powerful. I absolutely love designing pages in their app. It will be a permanent corner stone to our site. I highly recommend it if you need to customize any page on your site.

Ukcrestwhitestrips

Great customer service. Shogun does everything we want :)

Shopsimplyworkout

Responsive. Professional Interface. Does what it says.
A great find to work with!

Fresh Wholesale

Really user friendly app that is perfect for building a page without having to use HTML.Definitely recommended!