Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Chakra Spinach

We run 3 shopify stores across our businesses. We've grown several times through new digital technology. Shogun is a gem. A full program that works with the ease of use you usually only find in a shell of a prgram. Just a few quick video tutorials to watch and presto you are creating great sites without upsetting anyone's code. And the support is second to none, not that you ever need it with the how to's so easy to follow. Great job guys. You know your stuff! Mena

Crewtique Ms

This is hands down my favorite app in the store. I can easily create beautiful pages with SO many amazing features. I use this app in all 3 of my Shopify stores and I honestly cannot live without it!

Dealsgenius

When i first started with shogun, i found the app difficult to master but Nick was there to help me every time I was stuck or frustrated. I love the fact that they provide you with some beautiful template to get you started quickly, If your objective is to build a better homepage or landing page, you going to love Shogun. With a little bit of practice and patience, anybody can build homepages and product pages that look exactly and even better than the paid theme you can buy in the theme store. I highly recommend shogun to anybody that is fed up with the lack of customization of Shopify theme and would like to have beautiful responsive homepage or product page at their disposition without having to pay a very high price for it.

Smallspaceplus

love shogun! We moved our store to shopify for the ease of use but without shogun we still wouldn't have been able to create beautiful custom made pages. The way we promote sales, promote our brand and our entire look has finally come together (no coder needed). Easy to use, no hard setup and the support team is AWESOME. They respond right away to any questions. Couldn't be happier.

Boodywearus

Simple drag and drop format that allows you to create some pretty elegant pages. Love the simplicity and the feature set for the price. Time saver for us.

Lillstreet Gallery

Incredibly simple, even easier to use than expected and looks great. I can make pages in minutes!

Htslv

Awesome Product...makes development of compelling pages very simple. Shogun is also ever-evolving..coming up with new features all the time. The Management is very responsive and support is impressive. In our opinion, it is one of the best Shopify Apps there is. Keep up the innovative work!

Wild North Flowers

the app is very easy to use and accommodates many features to allow for a multi-dimensional website layout

Eosera Inc

Not only is the app awesome, but so is the customer service. I have really appreciated all of their support in getting my website designed how I wanted it. I've found that apps like these are really only as useful as the people who created it, because for non-developers like myself, there will inevitably be questions popping up through the process. Customer service is very responsive which was a huge help to me!! And the app gives you the ability to customize your site and pages into beautiful, responsive layouts that are very user-friendly. Highly recommended!

Dojo Coffee

Best builder out there and great support !