Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Superhuman Sg

Mad love for Nick and his team. Best support I've ever experienced, their effectiveness constantly blows me away.

Thethrivetribe

This is the best page builder I have used for Shopify and I installed, tested, and uninstalled several. Very versatile and great support.

Gem Water

Here's the thing. I'm cruising along buildin' ma' pages, loving the app, when about midnight on Saturday rolls around and I get this mysterious Shopify error message inside Shogun's page builder. The kind where I'm at a stand still and can't publish pages. I'm NOT a developer so I go through the usual amateur motions of flailing my way around google trying to figure out what could be happening as panic sets in. I try Shopify support and wait for an hour in a que (#78..). Very nice guy says he'll pass it on to the developer. I'm think: yeah, right (cynical, i know).

I give up, write an SOS email to Shogun support and figure I'll just sleep on it ...hoping against hope I won't be jolted awake by nightmares of catastrophic failure (i.e. cyber weekend is coming and i got no storefront). Oh, and I'm already writing off Sunday cuz no way I'm gonna hear back, right?

No sooner than I set my toothbrush down than I get a...get this...I get a PHONE CALL...from a strange number. I'm like, no, it can't be. I pick up. "Hey, it's Nick from Shogun - saw your email and figured you were working late, too..." whaaaaat?

A super-calm and professional Nick explains that they were working on a new feature and it was causing this error and they'd have it fixed by morning. BOOM.

Lights out. Slept like a baby.

Since then, I've needed support a few times and I gotta' say it feels good to know there's an open line to Shogun's team.

Moral of the story?

Not a developer? Need waaay better Shopify pages...AND sleep at night? Shogun.

D

Kippo

The team at Shogun is ultra-responsive and their solutions to problems actually work. For a person who is not a trained coder (me), it's incredibly valuable to get quick fixes and advice that translates. Their response time is world-class. I was launching a new product the week of Black Friday and they made that process as easy as it could be. I am super happy with my first landing page: https://kippo.com/pages/capris

Pilgrim No

A must have app. Shopify doesn't do page building great, but Shogun do. And great support for this app as well.

Pilgrim Se

This app really saves us a lot of time, and make our pages look great. Plus the best support I have experienced :)

P4mm

the best page builder with the best support team!

Doorbird Intercom

I've used a few page builders and this is easily the best. Fantastic App!

Offset Solar

Shogun has made making beautiful pages extremely easy. Support is quick and helpful as well!

Blue Steel 2

Super fast help! Most apps take over a day to answer, and Nick answered within minutes to get my problem solved. Highly suggest this app!