Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Sabbatical Beauty

Absolutely love the app. I tried it last year and was disappointed with the functionality, so glad I tried it again! It allows me to do all the updates I need without changing my theme. AND to create my own landing pages, so I get to build my FB pixel on my site instead of someone else's! Plus, customer service is top notch. Thanks guys!

Preventive Vet

The ease with which you can build good-looking and well-functioning pages for your Shopify store would be enough to earn Shogun 5-stars in my book. But then Nick and his team goes a (huge) step further and provides some of the most responsive and helpful customer support I believe I've ever experienced. If you want to easily build great pages for your store and have a fantastic support team behind you... get Shogun!

Releve Fashion

I can't recommend this app enough. It's one of the most useful and user-friendly, allowing you to easily create or edit pages, and also get creative with them. The app has a good selection of templates, elements and settings that allow you to really set the feel and look of your store. While I do wish there were additional elements in terms of image galleries and product collections, the existing elements work really well and are continuously being improved and developed.

Another really great thing about the app is the phenomenal customer support. The team responds really quickly and are able to help with even the smallest questions or issues. This is a definite must have.

Felt the need to update my review to commend the Shogun team for their lightning quick customer support! Had an urgent issue that needed to be resolved and Nick and Karl attended to it immediately, regardless of time zones. Best customer support I've experienced from any app.

Christisimmons

I've been impressed with all the updates and the awesome customer service and customization guidance by the developers of this software. Typically 3rd party vendors and plugin developers honestly are not keen on supporting intergrated functionality like Shogun has. I know Shopify has a learning curve, but you've made the process of have a full ecommerce solution on the back-end... and designing a high quality front-end website much more fluid. As we know, ecommerce is not really meant for web development... or dynamic content for that matter... giving the fact that there are dozens of complex fuctions taking place to make purchasing easier. With your application, users can merge the two easily. Pages created in Shogun are seamlessly added to the Shopify admin, with fonts, styles and navigation. I love how my theme's header and footer are dynamically inserted automatically upon page creation. I don't have to comment out code or remove references, and changing my homepage from a created page was extremely simple. You've created to the perfect plugin/designer so even beginners can have a top-notch front-end and sell products with style and class. I really appreciate your timely responses to dev questions and I've been recommending your app to other developers. Great job!

Hr Quants

Shogun is a fantastic app! Essential to access the full creative potential and build a great website! Very easy to use. I had a bit of a learning curve to start with, not having done any graphics or website building before, but the support was amazing, and once I had worked out how to use it, very easy and powerful. I haven't used it now for a few months, and it looks like many more great improvements have been added. Look forward to using it again in coming weeks. Thanks Nick, your product and support couldn't be better. Highly recommended!! An essential requirement to building a great site on shopify.

Iwannabeasaint

I LOVE Shogun! Nick and Jill are super helpful, and the application is intuitive... it provides what you need to build pages, without over-complicating things. I spent all weekend trying to put together a landing page for my store before I gave Shogun a try. Shogun does the trick! I am SO GLAD to have Shogun!

Kobiot Lego

This App is great. For me the main issue is support because if the app is not good for us we just delete it and move on. But good support is a very good asset, Shogun Team do it and do it big time. I love the support and I love the product.

Zratedd

Awesome App! I Love it! Thank you so much Shogun!

O2e Commerce

Shogun is so easy and intutive, saving my company time and money and our content developers love it!

10/10 :)

Medicfilter

This app works great! Quick Response team.