Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Dadude

Shogun is superb Shopify web builder with 1st class support. There are other alternatives but they are inferior and much more expensive.
I am delighted the way they add increased functionality. Quite frankly, I cannot see myself running my website without it.
Keep up the great work!

Leotard Boutique

This app is easy to use and allows for so many possibilities. It's exactly what I needed!

The Best Bird Food

I am relatively new to this app. So far so good! The only thing I don't like is that I have to login to the app in order for my chat status to show "online."

Patch Planters

Shogun is an essential app for entrepreneurs who are building e-commerce sites. It is the most important app that we use, and allows us (who don't have a robust knowledge of coding) to build amazing looking pages that seamlessly integrate with Shopify.

I highly reccomend this app if you are feeling limited in what you can design within the Shopify themes.

Hitcase Ca

I can't recommend Shogun enough. It is super powerful and highly flexible. I've designed basically our entire e-commerce site on it, we used to have a full-time developer. It's updated constantly with new features. The best part is the support, Nick and the guys at Shogun respond to requests at all hours of the day and are just super helpful.

Thewisp

This is a must have for all shopify sites. For the WISP, the landing page builder has brought our cost per sale down $10 on paid search due to advanced layouts, shopify widgets and mobile optimization. We are able to easily build landing pages that are responsive and dynamic change based on the device. With the duplication tool, we were able to quickly build out a 10 to 15 landing page strategy with any advanced programming. Out of the 15+ apps we use, this is my most essential plugin we use on shopify. I can't recommend it enough

Weighting Comforts

Super helpful for making custom shopify landing pages

Kjvbibles

Shogun is the best landing page builder on shopify and essential for our business. We use the advanced layouts for all of our shopify pages and paid search landing pages. They provide great customer service and a pleasure to work with.

Satyajewelry

Makes crediting new customized pages so easy. They also have amazing support! and keeps getting better and better with every update. Would highly recommend this to any Shopify user.

Myreleaf Shop Il

Shogun is the best, if only thanks to their super responsiveness.
the app is great and intuitive. Works great and really allowed us to design the site to spec.
Highly recommended