Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Patio34

We have been using Shogun Drag & Drop Page Builder for a few months now. It has made building new pages MUCH easier than before. There is no more need to code each page, now we simply drag all the elements into place and we are off to the races. The customization ability is incredible.

I also have to give a huge thanks to Nick for all the awesome support!

Hookahparty

Shotgun is simply amazing, I don't know why it too long for somebody to create it. Even if you do not have any background in design it is really easy to use and simple

Parima Studio

I love this app! It makes it super easy to create beautiful pages and specifically blog pages. I also like using the device "previews" to make sure that my design looks great across all screens.

Www Straptitude Com

Great group of guys!

Fast responses. What I like the best is, if they don't have the answer, or if something is wrong, they admit it and try to fix it. That makes a good partner. Programming is not always going to be super easy. There will be glitches and time will be needed for fixes. These guys put an effort to grow their business.

The Emporium Somerset

This is a really excellent tool and essential to the Shopify process (on a small budget). It is incredibly easy to create web pages that work on both mobile and desktop. Really good tool. In addition, not only is it easy to create but also to iterate and change. It has transformed my Shopify store.

Carl Augustuz

FELLOW ENTREPRENEURS! If you are looking for a page builder app with zero coding, look no more! This is the one! I have used multiple page builders before, and there is nothing out there like Shogun. It is a monthly cost, yes. But trust me, so worth it! The fastest and most helpful support I've received from any app developer on here as well!

Yuukoumarine

You can create almost any layouts without special knowledges. Best way to simplify your task and save time. Support is also very kind and replies so quickly. App is being updated frequently and is becoming even better!

Also in Japanese just in case....
特別な知識を要せずほぼどんなレイアウトも実現可能。作業の単純化と時短という観点で最良のアプリ。サポートも親切で返信も早い。頻繁にバージョンアップされており、性能は今なお更に向上中。

Sonoma Art Worksx

So much easier to drag and drop than to try to create entire pages from scratch. Simple to use.

Qlipter By Lulabop

Among the most feature-complete page builders out there, and the most versatile I have used.

There are limitations and quirks, but the support team is excellent and always responds quickly and helps however they can.

Very satisfied!

Swangaudio

Really awesome app!! The support helped me so much and I would recommend this app to anyone on Shopify!