Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2081 - 2090 of 2572 reviews

Bentley Babies

The easiest and most customizable page-builder for Shopify. Look no further, Shogun is the best in class!

Go Pure Labs

Shogun allows us to easily create tabbed product pages and allows us to create new products simply. Great app!

Petsochic

Very useful app !! New features on a regular basis (please keep putting new stuff !). Especially good if you want to build a nice story page

Goodhangups

This is one of the best apps for shopify! You can create sales funnels and click funnels and really work independent from your them! Love it!

Delaware Business Incorporators Inc

Shogun has given us the ability to create content rich pages on our Shopify site. We love the ease and simplicity of using the Shogun app. Try it out and see for yourself how easy it is to use. You won't be sorry.

Plant Pure Nation

Shogun has been a lifesaver! Without it we would have spend thousands of dollars on a web developer, and it would have taken more time to get things done. It is so easy to use, and it produces great looking pages for us.

Ac3lithstore

This app saved me. I hope for an integration with Langify as soon as possible!

Ecogardener

Before I found Shogun I get stuck in the infinite loop of working with freelance designers and developers to create landing pages and I lost a lot of time and money and didnt really achieve much. I got bogged down going back and forward trying to explain what I was looking for.

In one afternoon I was able to build a page in Shogun that had taken over a month to develop with freelancers and at a fraction of the cost.

I love that I am able to create all my funnels natively in Shopify so my analytics are easy to track (unlike other alternatives) and the pricing is also reasonable (unlike other native Shopify solutions). Customer service is also top notch - Thanks Nick.

What is there not to love.

Begins With Skin

Easy to use. Great video tutorials for learning to use the app. Customer support was quick to respond and nice to work with when I had a question while building my site.

Activist Skincare

I used this for creating landing pages. Very helpful and a big time/money saver. I love the mobile/desktop flexibility.