Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

2081 - 2090 of 2463 reviews

Rasicaljp

it is very nice app. and very quick response!
really good! I will continue it!

Infratech Digital

One of the greatest apps you'll ever come across. Once you get the hang of it, you can seriously get shit done.

The Stork Nest

Fantastic!
Easy to use even you don't know coding, etc, and fantastic customer service.
This one is definitely a must have app!

Pc360landingpage

Works really easy and just what we needed to build pages without knowing coding.

Armor Concepts

This is just a great app. I tried several others and this one is just the easiest to use. I have used leadpages, convertri and several other landing page software packages. Shogun is the real deal. Creating landing pages within shopify is impossible (if you want them to look good). This makes the task so much easier. We had one small issue early on and they were quick to fix it. This is actually the first review that I have left on an app but I thought I needed to let people know about this.

The Takeover Ltd

Add some difference to your Shopify pages with Shoguns easy drag & drop page builder. Simple and easy to use. Built our whole site using it.

The Sploot Master

Easy to use drag and drop builder!

Cuttlefish Coffee

I was about to quit Shopify during the trial period because it was so hard to make attractive pages. I read a review of Shogun, tried it out and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Recommended for anyone building a Shopify site.

Greenpastures Csa

I love this app. And it's gotten even better just since I bought it. Handy customer service, too. I use Wix, Squarespace and Shopify. Shopify with this app is my favorite way to build pages. I'm giving them five stars because I want them to to do well and keep making a great app even greater.

Quality Breeds

Solid platform, well developed. This app doesn't have any apparent bugs like its competitors, and it's support is awesome!

It doesn't offer everything you might want, for instance custom forms, a mailchimp integration, google maps; but they're making improvements and additions all the time. The real winner is the support behind a solid product, which makes all the difference in the world. Good work guys! Thanks for all the help!