Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

2081 - 2090 of 2949 reviews

Elevated Faith

Nothing but the best! Amazing customer service.

Intenze Tattoo Ink

Shogun is a great page builder. It is very easy to use. You can pretty much create any type of design you like without any code. 100% recommended!

Spri 2

This is hands down my favorite app out of all of the ones we use. It allows us to merchandise more effectively and dramatically cuts down on development costs. Thank you Shogun!

Pure Posture

This is THE BEST APP in the Shopify App Store. Here are the reasons why: Their video tutorials are excellent; Migrating Shopify pages to Shogun is simple; Design capability is super. But the very best thing I love about Shogun is the customer services...these experts are great with an almost immediate response. I cannot recommend any app more than this one!

Commonpractice

This app made it possible for us to convert our old non-shopify website into a Shopify store quickly and easily. It is intuitive and easy to use, but the best part is the support – fast, friendly, and very helpful!

Aqua Design Innovations

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is simply AWESOME! It's definitely worth using. We highly recommend it. Good job guys! :)

Terminal Siren

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I am happy with Shogun so far, love the added functionality and formatting on my website. Support has also been responsive and helpful.

Sockfancyapp

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really amazing app! We couldn't have launched our new site as quickly and efficiently without Shogun. Love these guys!

Testing 1473

This is a fantastic app and well worth the cost. I use it on Frecklebox.com and new.StationeryHQ.com. It allowed us to build great landing pages and facebook marketing pages to help grow our business. I highly recommend this and their support was fantastic in helping us get going.
Mark

Koremari

Location Japan

Great app! its easy to use and smooth to design your site.