Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Your Tea International 2

5 star product and 5 star service from Nick and Finbarr.
This app allows us to create landing pages in any shape or form that we please. Responsive etc. We couldn't live without it - or at least, we'd be putting much more of our budget into landing pages. Thanks guys - stoked.

Size Slim

Much respect to Nick for quality prompt customer service.

Bunnies Zen

I am in love with this app! It's a little bit on the pricey side, but worth every penny. It's very easy to use and the tutorials are easy to follow which is a must for someone like me who's not very intuitive with these things and has little time and patience!

On the couple of occasions that I have needed help, Nick and Finbarr have been great. Very quick to respond and go out of their way to help.

Before I discovered Shogun, I would get frustrated trying to create pages and blogs using Shopify templates. Shogun allows me to create the layouts I want very quickly and easily. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Collegeswag

Love this app!

One of the more annoying problems we have had was trying to figure out how to create a page in Shopify that didn't look like complete garbage, without having a lot of coding knowledge.

This completely solved our problem, allowing us to build our site exactly how we envisioned without doing any coding ourselves or hiring a developer.

They are also very helpful if you can't figure out how to get the app to do what you want it to do.

Highly recommend!

Natural Immx Project

This is a good app. I like it so much

Ikor Cbd

Shogun is super easy to use. Very intuitive. And for any issues we've had, Shogun's customer support has responded to emails quickly, and with solutions for us. Great app for Shopify.

Flor Factory

Is an app very easy to use for non-experts, also respond very quickly when I have doubts... Thank you Shogun!

Mos Equipment

I love Shogun! I use it on multiple sites. It makes the page layout 10X better and lets you create your own design with multiple rows/features. The higher plans allow you to customize more, like blog posts, so that the layout is customized for mobile. It's also very easy to use (drag and drop), great for beginners. I highly recommend!!! Give it a try - you'll love it too!

Vanessa Mooney

Awesome app and the customer service is lightning fast and super helpful. If you need a more robust page builder, content creation/management feature for you or a client, look no further.

Muleties

Easy intuitive app, saved us a lot of time from messing with code. The support staff are responsive and great to work with.