Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Muleties

Easy intuitive app, saved us a lot of time from messing with code. The support staff are responsive and great to work with.

Havkasse Development

The most effective html consultant killer ?

This thing saved me lots of money + gave the sweet feeling of achievement when i made the design I have in 30 minutes, after being stuck inside Shopify html editor for weeks.

In 1,2,3 you can make the design you was not able to do because you dont know how to write html without creating a mess like me.

Jippikaieiiii!

Pregamelabs

DOPE!!!!!

Works decent...still bits of bugs but a HUGE money saver and now I'm able to create real landing pages that convert through my shopify store. No more ugly theme layouts.

Thanks Shogun!

Haygain 2

Shogun is a powerful tool; it is super quick, efficient, and allows you to design pages with ridiculous ease!
Plus, the support is absolutely amazing. You just can't argue with that.

Moringa Powder

Incredibly powerful, polished and well thought out app. App's like this are what make Shopify go from good to great. Every store should have Shogun it takes a lot of headaches out of building out your Shopify store. Well done guys, keep it up. Product page drag and drop builder would be outstanding.

Yourteaeu

This app is a game changer. I was worried it would be bad, finicky, buggy. But not at all. Highly recommended if you want to save (heaps of) money.

Max And Kevin

This app has been hugely helpful as we are designing our site. More importantly, the level of customer service we have received has been fantastic. Nick has answered e-mails at all hours of the day and has had great feedback. We highly recommend using this if you want to have complete control of the look of your site!

Put A Case On Me

This is a great app. I have tried several of the other drag and drop editors and this is by far the best. Also, the support was extremely helpful. I recommend this app to anyone looking to create amazing pages without knowing how to write code.

Blinkpet

The functionality for building pages works great. And customer service service is exceptional. After installing the app, I got stuck on a couple of things - no fault of the app, just stuff I didn't understand. I emailed customer support and got a response very quickly. In fact, they continued to work with me until all my questions were answered. Highly recommend.

Juice Served Here Dev

I love this app. and I love more the developers. They respond super fast and with solutions.. no problems. This is a must for all the sites I build for my clients. The only way to make easy editable content on shopify's world.