Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

You Got Ejuice

Very user-friendly drag and drop page builder. Simple in design. I would recommend this.

M 24

Super useful app! Would recommend to anyone! Cheers guys

Aquablu Mosaics

Very easy to use drag-and-drop page builder. Ran into one issue that the support team addressed very promptly. Would recommend this app.

Saurabh Mittal

Very bad Customer Support. Making a fool of us for last 1 month. Neither doing anything nor admitting that they cannot resolve the problem. Really sad. We are very old user of this app. Earlier we had good experience with the customer support, dont know what happened to them now.

October 6, 2020

Hey Saurabh,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with support over the last month. I've reviewed your support interactions and I can see that you've been eagerly awaiting a fix for an issue over the last 30 days. We are so sorry that this is still impacting your account and we can certainly understand your frustration.

The engineering team has been made aware of your concerns and we have escalated the priority so that this can be resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and we will be in touch the moment we have an update.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do in the mean time.

We'll be in touch soon.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Twoandthreedesigners

No coding required with this app! If your looking for a way to tweak your website without spending a lot of time and money the shogun app is for you. I have made minor adjustments to my site and I love it. They have step-by-step videos available to watch and learn from. Easy to use with a great price!

Fresh To Order Cosmetics

This app is a life-saver!

I’m a designer, but without advanced experience in coding. So, I was always dissatisfied about the boring pages I created with the default html-editor in Shopify. Installing Shogun changed everything: I’m now able to customize the pages like I want them to look like. Also, the developer Nick and Finbarr were very kind and helped me out immediately with an issue I had. Before I started, I was concerned if the price will match with what I get. Compared with hiring an expert for that, the app costs nothing! Highly recommended!

Chattelclub

Beautiful app. If you ever plan on creating beautiful pages with limited coding knowledge or absolutely none at all, this is the best app for it. Simply drag and drop. It'll work wonders. Really amazing support team as well.

Jon Vincent Watchmakers

THIS IS THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY!!! Will save me so much money in developer fees as I can now lay out pages how I want them without coding. Shopify should buy this app and implement it as standard on the platform. Customer service is first class as well, any questions I have had have been replied to instantly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Temple Cycles

Overall good experience and the app allows you to make nice looking pages. I have been using it for 4+ years now.

June 22, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience - I understand the frustration that you are feeling regarding this. Currency conversions are not a feature that we officially support at the moment, but we are working on adding this and improving the feature overall. I've sent you a message via our chat system to have a chat to see what we can do to get this resolved asap.

We really do appreciate your loyalty to Shogun, and I promise that you are not being put to one side - I'm sorry that you feel that way.

I would encourage you to reply to us on chat or send me an email directly to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks,
Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Designereyes

Probably the best feature they just added recently was the blog editor. No more having to use shopify's lackluster blog.