Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Aiwa Usa

For marketers, this is a great plugin. It makes creating landing pages really fast and eliminates the need for a web designer. You'll spend more time on page copy and no time on HTML/CSS - exactly what I was looking for.

Karas Birdie Buys

Awesome app! Simple, quick and just what I needed! Check out all the videos if you need help using it but I doubt you will, its self explanatory!

Lifethrive Nutrition

Really appreciate their support! The team behind this product is dedicated to your success and wants to help. The product also makes a huge difference in building a Shopify site, especially if you aren't a coding expert.

Superliv2

Really great work on this app! Support is also excellent...

Honest Wash

Great app, they'll add custom content blocks for you too. They added the add to cart block for me within a day of requesting it.

French Press Coffee

Great app. I think this is the best app so far to handle Landing pages for your Shopify store. Also it saves you a lot of money since you don't need to have a designer. Absolutely love this app. Shogun also have a videos which helped me to understand what to do very quickly. Plus very quick and professional support. Can't beat that.

Bluesmiths

Great product and great guys. Immediate responses always. One of the best apps, if not the best, on Shopify. Lets us create pages like this on the fly....

Highly recommended.

Mytoolkit

Really good app. struggled a bit at one stage, but the guys there were brilliant and quickly on to things
Lots of capability away from our theme and great customer service and now it seems it can be used for the blog page = excellent news for us

Mallorys Candles

Great App! Well worth the price. Simple to use.
It has cut the time to develop a new webpage by 75% - saves me hours a month.
Great support, too.

Mintwood Home

Love Shogun! Made it easy for us to make our own pages without having to wait for our developer! Love it!