Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Homelov

The app is great and support even better!

Her Tea

In similar tone to the other reviews - this app really surpassed my expectations. The first thing I think about with a drag and drop page editor is stress, bugs, and crappy code. But with this app - I have not experienced one problem. My landing pages are beautiful, professional quality(I save $600 - $1200/page). The editor is so well thought through and does responsive beautifully. We're really lucky that this app exists because I did my research and couldn't find an alternative that even comes close. To add to that - the guys are legends! We run a mutlistore set up (6 x shopify plus stores) and they help me make it work. Easy to talk to and smart. Thanks Shogun for helping us help ourselves. TOTALLY worth the money.

Mt Moriac Olives

I can't congratulate Nick and Finbarr enough. Keeping it simple and easy to use is incredibly important and with the functionality it has it is a highly productive tool. I've had great support every step of the way. I look forward to seeing a spell checker implemented/integrated and maybe some more components, eg. document library for downloading pdf's, etc,

Lemon Hero

Absolutely Excellent App. I have little time to spend building pages on Shopify so I needed something simple, stable, easy to use but that creates a great outcome in terms of finished page. Shogun is definitely the product. I found it after trying a bunch of other apps, and have settled on this one.

Its intuitive to use (I really can't be bothered to read/watch tutorials), predictable in terms of its layout, stable and seems to be well-supported by its owners/developers.

In terms of functionality it has all that I think I need so far. The only caveat is that you should use Chrome browser. I tried with Safari and Safari does mess with Shogun. Didn't try IE.

So overall - very highly recommended.

Garo Luxury

Nice APP and easy to install. Easy to use. Highly recommended!

Figbowl

At first I had a real problem, nothing worked for me and i was getting so frustrated as I needed to get a page up and running. But I had a very fast response from Nick through my e mail support request and the problem came down to me not having Java Script enabled. Thanks again Nick, amazing support and customer service, now i am actually going to enjoy creating pages with ease!

Backgadgets

Rock solid - it actually makes creating custom pages in Shopify fun! Things like tables, columns and pretty much any layout you like are easy now. Highly recommended.

Zarache

This drag and drop page builder is very simplistic, which is what most of us want.

The main feature I use this for is the ability to scale pages to fit mobile screens without more than virtually 3 extra clicks. To check out what I mean, go to the shipping page on zarache.com on desktop and then mobile. It scales perfectly. Something other page builders don't do very well.

Thanks shogun.

Dr Gingers Products

Excellent tool! THIS is what Shopify has been needing to for sooo long! Buy it now, you will not regret it!

Shebeestcycling

Great support and UI. Have run into a few snags here and there, but through no fault of shogun's app. The value here is the amazing support the team brings to the app when you need a helping hand. Highly recommend!