Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Ismashuk

This is one of the major functions that shopify lacks - SHOGUN fills in the gap perfectly!

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

This is an excellent app! I needed the ability to create separate landing pages for specific landing pages for specific sets of collections that were all related to each other. If I couldn't do this, it would really affect the functionality and vision I had for my site. Since the Shopify templates don't come with the ability to break up the collections into different pages, I needed something that could help me do this. I contacted the staff at Shogun and they were very helpful in telling me what I needed to do. The app works just as it says it does and I have zero complaints about it. I highly recommend it!

Sockgeeks

One of those apps that you secretly don't want others to have! Shogun has mate setting up our website so easy. We like to have pages that go beyond what a normal template can offer, and this really allows it. And when I had a question the founder even replied to help me sort it out. Highly recommended!

Hkpomefresh

This is a very useful tool if you want to have nicer looking pages and you are not prepared to code or hire a coder. It has many features which you can use (without any technical skills) to create professional looking pages. Recommended!

Margaret Rose Designs

What a super addition to Shopify!.....until Shogun, I couldn't add anything extra to my template outside what was coded. I was able to add some neat marketing tips to my shop. I can't wait for more add ons to Shogun so I can have more freedom to make changes as needed.
Margaret Rose Designs

Sutol

Before changing over to shopify (which was recommended to us) we used crazy domains website builder. We only swapped because CD templates were too plain and not enough features. Shopify is sleek and trendy! We loved how easy it was to drag and drop and we use videos as well which makes it look even more professional. Really happy and we would highly recommend them!

Beloforte Hair

Excellent Drag and Drop app! Plus... Nick and Finbarr are great support team!

Hopingandcoping

I am thrilled to write this review. The first time I tried Shogun, I didn't give it a real chance, I just glanced at it and decided no! The guys from Shogun kept on me to watch a quick demo and try another free trial, so I did. I have to say, I would have missed out BIG TIME. This app is excellent. It has a lot of flexibility I didn't find on other page design apps and is extremely user friendly. Thanks Shogun!!!

Girls Knock Life

Support has been great. So far Shogun has been very helpful with a better design experience on inner pages of some Shopify themes.

Zendia

This app is AMAZING!! It is full of great features, is extremely easy to use even for a beginner like myself, with no coding experience. If you do have experience coding, then you are in luck because you create custom work in the app as well. The support is AMAZING too!! I emailed the guys at Shogun and received a super fast reply. They kept working with me until my issue was resolved. I am extremely happy with this app. Thanks guys!! Keep up the great work!