Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Azfitnessequipment

Great app! A bit hard on cross devices.... Would love to see Squarespace experience at some point.

One Tribe Apparel

I love the idea of Shogun and before Shogun had found it frustrating how poorly Shopify's blog and page layouts were and how difficult they were to edit in order to create something cool.

My only complaint with Shogun is it's hard to optimize across all device's which it seems like they are now working on and improving.

Dmtw Clothing

I'm going to say outright that the price of it is a little higher than I would like. However, with that said, this app is really great. Of course, a lot of us can edit our pages without Shogun, but with it editing is so much easier. It makes it super easy to edit both pages and blogs, as well as creating very clean looking layouts. Not only does it make it easy to get the desired effect, it saves a lot of time. I definitely suggest getting it if you want to increase efficiency in your website editing and you're looking for that something extra to make your pages appear better to the eye!

Rorykramer

We love our simple this program is to use. Makes creating new pages a breeze and very intuitive!

You Got Ejuice

Very user-friendly drag and drop page builder. Simple in design. I would recommend this.

M 24

Super useful app! Would recommend to anyone! Cheers guys

Aquablu Mosaics

Very easy to use drag-and-drop page builder. Ran into one issue that the support team addressed very promptly. Would recommend this app.

Saurabh Mittal

Very bad Customer Support. Making a fool of us for last 1 month. Neither doing anything nor admitting that they cannot resolve the problem. Really sad. We are very old user of this app. Earlier we had good experience with the customer support, dont know what happened to them now.

October 6, 2020

Hey Saurabh,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with support over the last month. I've reviewed your support interactions and I can see that you've been eagerly awaiting a fix for an issue over the last 30 days. We are so sorry that this is still impacting your account and we can certainly understand your frustration.

The engineering team has been made aware of your concerns and we have escalated the priority so that this can be resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and we will be in touch the moment we have an update.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do in the mean time.

We'll be in touch soon.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Twoandthreedesigners

No coding required with this app! If your looking for a way to tweak your website without spending a lot of time and money the shogun app is for you. I have made minor adjustments to my site and I love it. They have step-by-step videos available to watch and learn from. Easy to use with a great price!

Fresh To Order Cosmetics

This app is a life-saver!

I’m a designer, but without advanced experience in coding. So, I was always dissatisfied about the boring pages I created with the default html-editor in Shopify. Installing Shogun changed everything: I’m now able to customize the pages like I want them to look like. Also, the developer Nick and Finbarr were very kind and helped me out immediately with an issue I had. Before I started, I was concerned if the price will match with what I get. Compared with hiring an expert for that, the app costs nothing! Highly recommended!