Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Sportique 2

Powerful app that completely removes coding from custom page building. Still testing but so far, a great asset to the business!

Smartlock

Great App and even better Support, thanks.
Stuart smartlock.co.uk

Home And Timber

Great app. A must have to really get the most out of Shopify and your theme.

My Brand Lashes

Quick and easy to use, with fast support!

Poleactive

Simple to use and great customer service.

Fatherrabbit

Great app! Highly recommend to those looking to be a bit more creative with their sites and want to be in control of the design.

Gategoing

Superb application and people!

Michelle Carter Divine Energy Channel

I like being able to amend and change my website whenever I want to and Shogun makes this possible without using coding.
Shopify's editor is not that good for pages, so using Shogun drag and drop has given me much better pages than I would have had in just Shopify.
There are new features being added all the time too!

Lockdown Security

5 stars ALL the way. This app has transformed our store and allowed us (with limited to no HTML or web design experience) to design our store exactly how we want. It has also allowed us to add elements (such as navigation, menus, dropdowns, countdown timers etc.) to our site in a uniform way. By far, this app is one of the apps EVERY store should have. Worth every penny and more!

Eight Sleep

love this tool! best shopify app available. so convenient, allowed me to have 90% of my store editable by anyone in the team