Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Supersonicspiano

Great app! My website would not be able to function effectively without it.

Michele Rose

Great app that allows anyone to build pages quickly and easily, with no coding necessary.

Lets Truck

Drag and drop simplicity yet powerful enough for the code junkies like myself to make pages look exactly as you want them too.

Perfect customer service

**After using a couple of days**

I absolutely love this app. It's amazing how simple this really is. I'm having blast setting up the pages

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT APP. Well worth the money

Asa Clothing Co

I used Shogun Drag & Drop Page Builder. It is excellent! I am so happy with the results. I also had a minor question and they got back to me very quickly.

Thefeathers Ink

***edited***
I had some issues with the text editing because of my shopify template, however the guys have quickly jumped in an help me with all my questions. They also were open to receive my input regarding other aspects. I trust this will be one of the best builders on shopify because these guys are eager to create a solid product!!

Now my page looks amazing: this is the very first page I have created with the builder and I am looking foreward to create even more: http://thefeathers.ink/pages/the-hard-copy-planner

-----
***initial feedback***
the app seems interesting and robust but I just can't manage to use it and build a page. I tried twice to create a page from scratch and even if I used chrome I still find it hard to drag and drop the elements on the page, in the right position. Not sure what I am missing. Maybe I will try one more time from scratch tomorrow, If still does not work for me, I will give up.

Showerbase

Easiest way to create responsive pages/content for your store! Simple drag and drop and intuitive interface... GET IT!

Riversol

This is a strong app. You need a decent understanding of css and html to get value out of it but the app is reliable, robust, and bug free. Good support by email.

Here's a look at the page we made with it www.riversol.com/pages/sensitive-skin-resources.

Robertowen

This app has transformed how we build our pages. Now we can build the pages with layout we want, and its easy. Good support too. I fully recommend this app to anyone who wants to take control of their page design.

Fanatics Books

I have created eight stores on Shopify and have used dozens of apps. Many are fantastic, but Shogun is the greatest find. Everyone should be using this. You should be using this. We can create custom pages exactly as we want them with easy drag & drop instead of wrestling with code or having to hire someone. I wish I had discovered this sooner. Totally devoted to it. And the support (not that you will need it; we just had an odd couple of questions) is awesome!

Bubbling Brides

A super easy program. I'd highly recommend this. The customer support is great as well.