Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Fwwtest

Great app. I am a pretty decent coder but this just makes it FAST to get pages built and edit product pages.

I am using Shopify to build a membership side and Shogun allows me and my team to build pages without having to worry about teaching code.

There is more that can be added, but for the time savings and when it really comes down to it... what people expect... you can't beat it.

A great app and support is awesome too.

Gutterbrush Store

This app is AMAZING! I have paid for previous support from Shopify consultants & designers who were not able to provide a fraction of the design flexibility and options Shogun offers right out of the box!
Very user friendly and offers huge enhancements to the basic Shopify page and product templates.
Nick and Finbarr have been incredibly helpful in providing support to get me up and running and even tweaked one of their templates to meet my specific needs.
Could not be happier with my Shogun experience.

Lajouvence

Really great app! Very user friendly especially for someone like me who has zero experience with html coding etc.
Support is AMAZING! They replied me in 3 minutes can you believe it? Thanks for solving my issue so promptly!
I'm looking forward to future Shogun updates and additional new elements that can be applied onto pages.

Ibvc

Best product I have used so far after 3 years using Shopify and support can't get any better, they answer you quickly and effectively! Outstanding app!

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

-Update-
I love it! It is making it easier for me to revamp our website. Shopify's page editor is so limited.

The templates are so useful. Very easy to use.

Crazy Lennys E Bikes

This app is wonderful. The ability to be able to easily add columns, rows, slideshows, lists, etc -- are all things that Shopify has really been missing. It allows people to more easily build upon their existing theme and content without having to know code.

Plus, the guys from Shogun are nothing short of awesome. When you buy an app on Shopify, sometimes you wonder what kind of support you'll actually end up getting. Well, you don't have to wonder with these guys... Support is top notch. Even their follow-up on features and requests is nothing we've ever seen before. They were pro-active and reached back out when certain features we asked about went live. Couldn't recommend a better app! Thanks Showgun team! Highly recommend!!

Headphonesdotcom

We utilize many apps on headphones.com. We have never felt the need to write a review until now.

Best page builder we have utilized, hands down. The Shogun app is very versatile unlike other drag and drop page builders out there. It is a little more complicated to use but it is worth the learning curve as it can create some truly beautiful pages. For some reason, most shopify apps do not have the option to have different pages for desktop to mobile, which in this day and age should be a must. But Shogun has the option to build different pages based on the browsing device. Couple that with the customization that they offer and Shogun easily stands above the rest as the best.

We had some initial problems upon install with getting Shogun to work properly but their support staff went above and beyond to make it work for us. Super excited to continue to build pages with Shogun!

Sanosphere2

I'm a web developer and I've used Shogun for my 2nd store. Clients' needs are changing...they're savvy, want customized pages, want more control over edits and rely less on web developers for simple changes.

The reason why Shogun is THE ONLY critical app for my shopify stores is because it acts as a CMS for my clients to directly edit posts themselves and gives me freedom from tedious requests for cosmetic changes (which I typically don't bill for as a courtesy).

Lots more I'd like to say here but I recommend trying it out yourself.

The support is refreshingly on point! You get a real human to help you trouble shoot, which is infrequent because functionality is so intuitive and documentation is great.

Google Ghost

This app allows for very versatile design even for a novice and the customer service is very efficient! Highly recommend

Once Upon Supplies

Shogun is intuitive to use and does exactly what it says. Nick was quick to help me with my questions about integrating with Mailchimp form. Very impressed with the app so far!